Airplanes

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think about airplanes?

• They bore me to death!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I love being in a airplane!

• I like the start of the flight but the rest is pretty dull

• If I am in 1st class I will be ok

• I have never been in a airplane

• Other

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

emcat427

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]I have been on a airplane too many times! So it bores me a bit! But if you haven't been airplanes that much have fun! If you go make sure you bring loads of stuff to keep you occupied! [/SIZE]

I love planes ^.^ Take off and landing are my favorites. Depending on the flight, I hate just flying. Plus there's always that annoying person who talks to you, 'Are you flying home or away?' 'Want some magazines?' 'Want some watermelon!? Lolololololol!!'

*twitch*

I usually just listen to music or play a game. Sometimes I doze off for a bit but I can never fully fall asleep on a plane xP

These are the planes I've been on:

Seattle - Las Angeles and back

Seattle - Las Vegas and back

Seattle - Honolulu and back

Seattle - Cincinatti

Cincinatti - Baltimore

NYC - Cincinatti

Cincinatti - Seattle

Seattle - Minneapolis

Minneapolis - Oklahoma City

Oklahoma City - Salt Lake City

Salt Lake City - Seattle

Seattle - San Fransisco

San Fransisco - Honolulu

Honolulu - San Fransisco

San Fransisco - Seattle

Total = 18

Lots of planes xP

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh I haaate airplanes. They still scare me so badly... 3 years ago, my mother had to push me onto one while I was crying and freaking out. I have to take a sedative or two before I get on the plane because they scare me that much... my Tamagotchi's usually provide me with entertainment atleast.

I love aeroplanes - they take me to warm, sunny places on holiday (usually).

I am not a big fan of take off or landing, but the holiday is more than worth the risk :rolleyes:

I listen to music, read a book or magazine, watch the inflight movie or look out of the window at the view. I try not to eat the inflight meal - it usually looks something similar to the canned dog food I serve my pooch every evening... :)

Flo says: I LOVE AIRPLANES! I HAVE DROVE 325 OF THEM!

Paisley 520: Uh, that was my imagnary friend, Flo. She's uh, kinda crazy about airplanes. Lol!

Turbulance.Scares.Me.

I have only been on a plaine a couple of times.

From my town in Tennessee, to a very close town. (don't ask why they did that.)

From that town in Tennessee to some town in Georgia.

From that place in Georgia to DisneyWorld.

When my trip in Disney was over here is how it went.

From Disney to Georgia.(I fel asleep on this plane with my very soft Pluto the Dog plushie)

From Georgia to a town in Tennessee.

From that town to my home town.

I like taking off, and being in that one spot in the air, where were just going straight, with no turbulance, and we get to get up and walk to the bathroom.

Wich reminds me, when I went to the bathroom in the airplane I could not get the door open. Some lady had to open it for me.

I have a couple of times but.....I actrullay get scared..because what if something happen to the plane or something?? But still most of the time I think it is fun to look through the window and see the cool view and it is kinda boring for those long long flights..........

Ehh, when airplanes take off it makes me feel sick... -.- I like looking out the windows though. Otherwise they're pretty boring... It's impossible to get any sleep and the bathrooms are blech.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back