AJ Cook

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

monkeez_cutiez

Reaction score
She is so good! I've seen the following works.

Criminal Minds

The Virgin Suicides

Goosebumps (Don't Wake Mummy)

I think she is great. Have just watched TVS. Great movie, quite sad at the end. Mary Lisbon (AJ) was obviously my fave. Criminal Minds = current obsession.

What's your opinion of AJ?

I used to be obsessional about Matt Gubler, but now it's her. She's so pretty, and smart, and there is so much about her that makes her an excellent role model. I hope I can meet her someday.

Gonna ring CBS and gonna abuse the crap outta them and threaten them with death threats, then see what happens. Plan still a work in progress.

XD I'm obsessed with Matthew Gray Gubler too, and Shemar Moore, but who isn't? And I have a letter I was gonna send, but I chickened out at the last minute : /

What did the letter say?

And how did you do that swirly thing in your signature? I love it!!

My names for my new generation of Sims 3, are as follows.

Jareau Addams (F)

Singapore Addmas (F)

AJ Addams

I LOVE AJ COOK!! SHE'S SO AMAZING!!!!!! BTW I don't love her love her if you know what I mean.

I don't remember exactly, it was on my iPod, it said how all spinoffs aren't as good as the original, and they're firing AJ Cook to pay for the new show, and how they're going to lose money because of it. And the swirly thing in my signature, I just copied and pasted from my friends Facebook XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back