Alert! Alert! Alert!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Those look a little bit like the ketai tamas.... is that the ketai 2 or something? Can somebody please translate, or find a site in english? o_O

Edit:

Ok, so I did a google search for Tamagotchi Deka 2, and I found a site that had all the various tama's listed. Apparently "Ouchi no deka tamagotchi" is the home version of the huge tamas that they have in some restraunts and toystores and such in Japan.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the big store display Deka. It's really HUGE. When available, those usually go for around $250. and don't run on batteries, they get plugged in to the wall with a Japanese style adapter.

There is a home version of that too, the Home Deka. It's a really BIG tamagotchi. Prices on those are usually around $100.

The only thing it's really good for is getting tamagotchi dollars / points to give to the Keitai tamagotchi. The Home Deka is really neat but I don't believe it's worth the trouble to get.

I can't read any of it...any one out there who can tranlate it into english....please?

Last edited by a moderator:
strange, the link is english... the actual page isnt...

hey thanks i like this wesite...it is awsome but i cant read chinese... i am trying to pop up the other one but my computer is to SLOW :chohimetchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back