Alert! Alert! Alert!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It looks really cool. Too bad it is in Japaneese. Can anyone read Japaneese? If you can make a post here and translate it. :D

Those look a little bit like the ketai tamas.... is that the ketai 2 or something? Can somebody please translate, or find a site in english? o_O

Edit:

Ok, so I did a google search for Tamagotchi Deka 2, and I found a site that had all the various tama's listed. Apparently "Ouchi no deka tamagotchi" is the home version of the huge tamas that they have in some restraunts and toystores and such in Japan.
DEKATAMA you are refering to, is not Tamagotchi. Its the DEKATAMA or TAMA-TAMA Store - where you can BUY or play games to get the Gotchi Points. Its not for Retail Sale in Japan, it was made for STORES owners, where everyone could use it and play on it. And the Size is 3X the ordinary Keitai Kaitsu.

I think so! :huh: THANKS :huh:

i can translate some japanease( i can translate but i can't spell) somebody will have to pm me so i can translate for them , hey i'm english too,

OOHHH yeah!!! Thanks you :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi: I can Still ENJOY my ENTAMA more than the ENGLISH version 3!!!!! Do U???? English Version 3 Features are UNINTERESTING :( and cannot cannot Connect with English Version 2........

cannot Connect with English Version 1........

cannot Connect with ENTAMA........

Did you tried it????????????

Please someone HELP>>>>>>>>>>>HELP>>>>>>

My English Version 3 ...... is not working with Version 2 or Version 1.........................

;) :hitodetchi: What should i do???? :hitodetchi: :hitodetchi:

well, i can probably translate some with my phrasebook: u sure its is japenese? anyway, well umm, english version 3s arent available yet, and they can connect with v 1s and v 2s and also the internet so, im sorry to say, you have probably bought a fake. lwe should really stick to the topic tho. ok im gonna try to translate..im english too but, again i have a phrase book......

ooohh sry i cant translate :( . I lost my book.....please help us anyone who can!

W-O-W-!

Too bad I can't translate it <_> That dog character is cute, and it does look like Potchitchi!!!

u people dont need to know wat it says.

i dont expect u to be japanese.

i dont know if anyone really wants to translate it.

pictures should be enough.

but it is the store owners tama, i believe.

and its not really for u to own.

i can read it [80% anyway] And its basically a Deka tama guide.

For each Regional block thoughout Japan stores will have different Dekas. Each Deka has its own Host Character - The seven characters you see.

Below the pictures are the names of the prefectures in that region. For example the far left Is the northern region, which includes Hokkaido and the character is Rakunotchi.

The stuff listed below that are items that you can buy from the Deka.

That page is also out of date, there are no references to the Entama. Which of course can connect to the Deka.

However the Entama will have its own specialized novelty called the Tama Station.

No info on it yet.

Also there is a rare Deka known as the Deka Tama royal. I have yet to see in Japan anywhere, but what I've read it only appears at Events, i.e; Toy Conventions, Games shows, etc....

But the items it offers are the same ones you can get from cooking on the entama. The cool part is its host is the Tamagotchi planet Princess!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back