ALERT for the Aussie Kids!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Surfer_girl

Reaction score
When are you going back to school and causing chaos to start the new year? I'm an Aussie kid, so.... I start Year 8

(In Secondary college/High school) at the 30th. Oh my god, that's next wednesday! I gotta start planning my chaos for the first day!

(smirks and EBBBIL laugh) XD I'm so EBIL! Well, when are you starting school again?

2nd year of high school here I come!

Message to Americans, Canadians, etc: We start the new school year at January and we end at December. Because its SUMMAH TIME! WOO!! And we don't have Middle Schools so ya. xD

Oh yeah, I have to start Back To School Shopping. I forgot about that! xD

~SG~

I live in Australia, and I go back to school on the 31st. I start year 10.

I have already bought all my school stuff.

I am starting in 10 days, not including the rest of today! I am starting year 7 and its gonna be awesome!

No chaos for me this year, I have to be a good girl.

im starting in 4 days 29th im in yr 7 last year of primary

I go back in Febuary 5. :] Year 8. W00T!
WOO! SAME GRADE! *hi fives* Im gonna start planning chaos for the whole year.

Example:

On the 14th (Valentines day) Send a guy a love note from another guy! xD And it will be on TEACHERS! xD CHAOS will happen.

Stuff Girl stuff *if you know what Im talking about* In a guys locker. (20th Feb)

etc, etc.

It's hard planning pranks on students and teachers. xD Its a job only for the people with ALOT of Guts.

Oh this will be the BEST year EVA! xD

~SG~

You go from Jan.-Dec 0.oThats like a whole year of school >.>
Yeah but every 10 weeks of school we get 2 weeks off.

And then in December we get a long Summer holiday - December to Feburary. It works well.

Meh, I live in America.

We don't get out till June 16 here.

It's so totally freezing here right now. It's the dead of winter and it is 15 degrees right now, not kidding. xD

~I have to go back to school *checks* Feb 4th :)

thats TO soon!

and I live in Australia!~

Last edited by a moderator:
Meh, I live in America.We don't get out till June 16 here.

It's so totally freezing here right now. It's the dead of winter and it is 15 degrees right now, not kidding. xD
I don't get out until LATE June. Ugh.

sweet ur an aussie? you no its winter and IM half way through the school year? lol ur lucky its still summer for u! (im an american) lol, i was just cirios, so u celebrate christmas in the summer? i was reading this one thing that said that ,in australia, the whole santa legend is that he rides in on a bout (instead of a slieh) cuz u celebrate it in summer, is that true? if so..... AWSOME!!!!

January 31, 2008. That's two days after my B-Day, which is coming in 4 more days.

BTW, I'm a 9th grader this year.

I wish I lived in Australia. You guys can wear tees there right now!

I get out June 19th....so long! *sobs* T-T

Well we are supposed to go back in a few days, but I doubt we will considering our whole town will be flooded by the end of the week X_X

We have done most of our Back-to-school shopping. Most of the time it only gets finished at about 10pm the day before :D

I'm going into grade 9 this year. Very hard to believe :)

When are you going back to school and causing chaos to start the new year? I'm an Aussie kid, so.... I start Year 8 (In Secondary college/High school) at the 30th. Oh my god, that's next wednesday! I gotta start planning my chaos for the first day!

(smirks and EBBBIL laugh) XD I'm so EBIL! Well, when are you starting school again?

2nd year of high school here I come!

Message to Americans, Canadians, etc: We start the new school year at January and we end at December. Because its SUMMAH TIME! WOO!! And we don't have Middle Schools so ya. xD

Oh yeah, I have to start Back To School Shopping. I forgot about that! xD

~SG~
WOOP WOOP same grade, i go bak on da 29th ^^

sweet ur an aussie? you no its winter and IM half way through the school year? lol ur lucky its still summer for u! (im an american) lol, i was just cirios, so u celebrate christmas in the summer? i was reading this one thing that said that ,in australia, the whole santa legend is that he rides in on a bout (instead of a slieh) cuz u celebrate it in summer, is that true? if so..... AWSOME!!!!
Yes, we celebrate Christmas in summer. my parents even cooked the turkey on the BBQ.

And santa rides in a rusty Holden Ute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back