Alessandra's tama log

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This is my first tamagotchi log!

I can't promise you that I will update it everyday,but I do promise you that I will update my tama log if I have time.

This Sunday,which is Feb.19th is my birthday!

My mom bought me a tamagotchi ID-L 15th anniversary version, most importantly,it's royal pink!

Now is Feb.14th,and I am sure that my tamagotchi arrived yesterday,because my mom bought a bag with my tamagotchi which were mailed together from Japan,today morning,I saw her carrying the new bag!

She said my tamagotchi did arrive,but she wouldn't let me look at it or touch it or play with it until my birthday.

So,I hope Sunday can arrive soon!

I am sure that I will make a reveiw of my new tamagotchi on youtube and give you guys the website.

Thanks for listening,tama log and people!o(∩_∩)o

Last edited by a moderator:
Today is still not my birthday,but my mom discribed to me how my tamagotchi looks like.It's purpleish on the surface,but it's pinkish on the shell!

Yes,it does has a symbol that represents that it's 15th anniversary vrsion.

Hi my friends,tomorrow is my birthday,but today I had a high fever which reaches 41 degrees.

Although I feel much better now,I have a sore throat.

:angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so sorry guys for keeping you waiting! :furawatchi:

So I got my tamagotchi IDL 15th anniversary royal pink on my birthday.

I can't post pictures because I don't have a camera or a DS with camera.

Now I already raised my tama to 4th generation which unlock a choice in the door which is TAMAX-TV.

I current have LOVELITCHI! :ichigotchi: She is my favourite character.

I call her Alice and now she is 4 years old,36g,has 1015 tama coins,collected 3 happy symbols.Waiting for the last one. :rolleyes:

Today morning,I heard a noice in the living room,I putted on my clothes and went downstairs.Alice wass jumping up and down,yelling:"I am hungry and I feel bored!".

I got her a bowl of rice and a pack of candy but she refuses to eat,I got mad and started yelling at her too.She was scared so she started crying,oh,believe me,she never stops!

I gave her her favourite toy but she didn't even look at it.

I grabbed her with my warm little hands and walked to TamaCafe.She was yelling and shouting and crying on the way there,I felt so shy and tried to pretend that Alice is a totally stranger to me.

Alice got her 4th happy symbol this afternoon.She already got a pet which looked like a green shirt.

So I went to TAMAX-TV with her because she said that she really wanted to watch a TV show.Superisely,the director of the TV show wanted her to be in the show so they gave Alice a ballet dancer clothes(if that's what you call it).

When we went home,she told me that she was in love with Mametchi,so I send her to the dating place so they got married.The thing that I am angry about is the marrige ring.Alice is a girl,but she actually bought the ring and perposed to Mametchi.Why a girl should perpose to a boy? :angry:

So a second later,she gave birth to a beautiful girl which I decided to call Elisabeth.She annoyings me for an hour and she finally grew up to :kusatchi: .

So that's all for today!

Latest posts

Back