Alex and Aaron's Adventure to Planet Tama!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kat_The_Tamagotchi

Reaction score
In Toys R Us collecting all the Tamas in sight
Alex the butterflytchi and Aaron the mametchi were ready. They were ready to head home, to Planet Tama were they could be free and live their life in peace and harmony. Alex and Aaron gazed at their baby girls Aly and Alana who were asleep in their bed. They gave them a small kiss and packed bags to head to Planet Tama. "Goodbye." Alex whispered. She and Aaron slowly crept out and met their friend Opal the ufotchi to blast them off to their new home. "Hullo, guys!" She happily greeted. "We're ready to blast off to Planet Tama.." Aaron sighed. Opal realized how sad he was to leave his home and children. "It's not a choice Aaron. We all have to leave one day. Even Aly and Alana." Alex nodded. They hopped on Opal's U.F.O. side to carry them away. A few minutes later, Opal hit a meteor. "A METEOR!" Exclaimed Opal. "Woah!" She fell and Alex took Aaron's hand and flew down to help her. "It's no use," Opal shouted. "My motor's broken. Go on with out me!" Alex had to agree. Alex flew and flew and she got so tired she fainted. "Alex!" Aaron shouted. As they fell, Aaron found a rock floating and grabbed Alex. He sat her down and he sat down. He fell asleep awaking to, "Wake up! Wake up! Your friend has been taken by Troie, the evil butterflytchi! Look at this note!" Aaron opened his eyes, and a alien like tama held a note. Aaron immediately snatched the note out of his hand. It read, I took your wife so she will marry my son! If you come, you will never make it!

Latest posts

Back