((Alien_xXx_Sunset))

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zane laughed a little. "It's funny, Azen admitted he had a crush on Amber, and she just ignored it." he laughed a little. "Wonder why..."

"A, She wasn't listening B, She didn't want to embarras him, or C, Make him confused if she likes him or not." Paris grins.

"I bet it's C." Zane laughed. They appeared at a restaurant, and Zane walked in, holding the door for Paris. "This is my favorite place to eat."

normal_kantoku_12.jpg

(Sort of like this, except with her hair longer and in plaits.)

NAME: Veruka Reed

APPEARANCE: Veruka has long red hair often seen in plaits. Veruka has the same purple eyes she inherited from her Goddess mother. Veruka is found wearing her school uniform, a yellow dress an orange ribbon wrapped around her waist. Her skin is not pale, but not overly tanned either, her skin is just right.

POWER: Veruka is a semi-goddess, which mean she has powers more powerful than the average 8 year old. Her powers are unknown, as at her age, she doesn't know her powers.

CRUSH: None.

OTHER: Veruka guards the blue crystal which Krystal created, Krystal is Veruka's mother.

Veruka had her hands firmly gripped on the Water Crystal, it's power created a wave which Veruka rode across the plaza on. Veruka didn't care about whether people attack her, or looked at her strange. Veruka knew she wasn't hard to spot, she eyed two people, with the Sun and moon Orb.

Amber frowned, she grabbed on tight to Azen's sleeve and followed the two dinner-hungry lovebirds.

Last edited by a moderator:
Azen looked at her. "Maybe we shouldn't ruin their date..." He said softly.

"Zane.....? Is it just me or does that little girl look like Krystal?" Paris asks Zane.

"Nah, she's just looking at us. Probably because of the sun and moon orbs." Zane said, staying calm. "Even if she was, you shouldn't worry. I won't let you get hurt."

Veruka smiled and closed her eyes. The water slightly wet her shoes, Veruka crossed her arms. She was probably causing a big scene.

".. No way! I want to see what's going on!" Amber tugged Azen's sleeve and walked towards the restaurant.

Azen just nodded, having a slight blush on his face. He wondered why she didn't say anything about it, but decided to ask her later.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back