Aliens attacked my mom for real. What should i do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She said she saw this pencil thin thing standing in the driveway speaking a whole different langauge. And No, I don't think this was a forgein person.Why would they be in Iowa for a matter? :angry:
maybe and anirexic(sp) girl waddled onto ur farm after usin drugs! :lol:

maybe and anirexic(sp) girl waddled onto ur farm after usin drugs! :angry:
LOL that had me falling out of my chair.

So did that "DO A BRELL ROLL" thing. Both random, both funny.

I still think she, and you, were hillucinating.

Aliens do exsist because if space gos onforever and ever,surely there are oter life-forms out there

see where i'm coming from here?

Back on topic-sweet!What did it look like?

TAMAFREAK TOM :D :D

Really unlikely theory alert! Really unlikely theory alert!

Perhaps it was a stick insect! and the noise is grasshoppers!

Perhaps it was a mutant stick insect! :D

yeah, really unlikely theories...

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!

HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!!

I SAW AN ALIEN IN THE SKY IT WAS GREEN AND II WAS GLOWING AND IT HAD HUGE BLACK EYES AND A WIERD SHAPED HEAD AND VERY SKINNY AND STICK FIGURED AND WEIRED FINGERS AND IT TALKED ANOTHER LANGUAGE AND I TOLD MY MOM AND SHE LOOKED OUTSIDE AND IT WAS NOT THERE I THINK IT LEFT BECAUSE THE ALIEN DOES NOT WANT TO FRIGHTEN HUMANS AND I THINK IT IS GOING TO ATTACK US TONIGHT AND START WORLD DOMINATION AND TAKE OVER AND OMG!!

maybe, she had this rare sleeping disorder. It is when your body is awake and moving, but your mind is still half- asleep. An example is: you wake up, but then you see like a ghost in your doorway, and you are paalyzed, thinking it is real...... but you are atually seeing your dream...

real i saw one like you described :D :eek: i took my toy lightsaber and nocked it out it just got back up and nocked me out ;) :( when i woke up it was go oh that suked i coud of got famouse well anyway i just got some cake and hoped it wouled happen angain B) :p :D

Okay, first of all, spelling mistakes: HALLUCINATING! ;D

OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!! OMG!!

HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!! HELP!!

I SAW AN ALIEN IN THE SKY IT WAS GREEN AND II WAS GLOWING AND IT HAD HUGE BLACK EYES AND A WIERD SHAPED HEAD AND VERY SKINNY AND STICK FIGURED AND WEIRED FINGERS AND IT TALKED ANOTHER LANGUAGE AND I TOLD MY MOM AND SHE LOOKED OUTSIDE AND IT WAS NOT THERE I THINK IT LEFT BECAUSE THE ALIEN DOES NOT WANT TO FRIGHTEN HUMANS AND I THINK IT IS GOING TO ATTACK US TONIGHT AND START WORLD DOMINATION AND TAKE OVER AND OMG!!
Second of all, I don't think she saw one. And wwefan0704, your story makes no sense. First of all, if the alien didn't want to harm humans, why would it want to take over the world that night? And second, I think you're just saying that as a fake story about aliens. That's the stereotype alien that you just described...

real i saw one like you described :D :eek: i took my toy lightsaber and nocked it out it just got back up and nocked me out :huh: :( when i woke up it was go oh that suked i coud of got famouse well anyway i just got some cake and hoped it wouled happen angain B) :p :D
Very unlikely. I also don't believe your story. If you knocked it out, how could it "just get back up?" And when "it knocked you out," why didn't you just get back up? Because you were knocked out? If you actually knocked the alien out, like I said before, it wouldn't just get back up because it would be knocked out.

Third, we have the technology to know that there are other solar systems, but there are tons of them. It doesn't mean that each one will have aliens.

Aliens do exsist because if space gos onforever and ever,surely there are oter life-forms out there see where i'm coming from here?
We can never be sure. Who proved that the universe goes on forever, anyways? What if it doesn't? And even if it does, that doesn't mean there has to be other life forms out there. If the earth was just a little bit off of its axis, we would all be dead. Think about how precise another planet would have to be JUST to support some kind of life.

Fourth, LOL at the foreign person and anorexic person thing.

She said she saw this pencil thin thing standing in the driveway speaking a whole different language. And No, I don't think this was a forgein person.Why would they be in Iowa for a matter? :huh:
Do you mean "Why would the foreign person be in Iowa?" or "Why would the alien be in Iowa?" Either way, why can't foreign people be in Iowa?

I don't believe that aliens exist right now, but I do believe that there MIGHT be aliens forming or going to form.... Just not now.

So, overall, I don't believe your mom's story. I'm sorry. She might have just been pulling your leg.

And wwefan0704, I don't believe your story one bit (see explanations as to why.).

♪~tk710

Last edited by a moderator:
It may be a dream, or she is just hallucinating. Since she saw it in the dark, it may have been just an animal. Animals talk. They just make weird noises, such as a cow saying, 'Moo.' Anyways, I was searching up a website and they said 'Aliens are the real deal.' Obviously I don't believe them, but here is a website some people may be interested in. https://www.area51central.com/index.html

Lol, such as a cow saying moo....

Anyways, you don't have many examples to support your theory. Just "Zomgzerz!!!11one! my mom gawt atckedby a alleean!! WUT SHULD I DEW!!!??!?!?!?///backslash!!! HELP!!!!!!11111@22@@@one!!!eleven!!!"

So.... If you can't support your theory, maybe think of ways it's false.

♪~tk710

I SOR HALF OF A U.F.O OUT MY WINDOW AND I EVAN HEARD ITIT MITE BE HARD TO BELEV SO I BALEAV YOU

My mom had an encounter with a creature (possible alien) that made her cry for the first time since she was 40. She still remembers it and is starting to freak me out. I am now scared of my own house. :) :) :p :( ;) :p
For REAL? I am now scared! :) Just tell me!!!!

I don't believe it.

If she really was 'attacked' by an 'alien', it would have made world headlines.

You either made this up, or she was hallucinating.

There was something posted on page 3 I think it was... where you are moving and talkign and stuff and it all looks real but your mind is half asleep. That could be what's happening, believe me that has happened with my brother (Giant wasp staring right in his face) and my best friend (Grim Reaper walkign around his room).

It's either thator:

She was hallucinating

She's fibbing, trying to be famous by tellign all her frieds.

Okay, well I just thought of something.

If the other world had to be so precise that if it were just .something degrees off of its axis, the "aliens" would die, they would have to look somewhat like humans.... Or at least early humans. The adaptations would have to be the same for them to survive. If the aliens' eyes were "huge and black," it would probably be blind because it would take in so much light, and chaos would reign on their planet because everyone would be blind. They would also have to look like animals and plants on Earth. There can't randomly just be a planet in the middle of nowhere, not near a sun, that has life. There's no way it could support it. It would FREEZE. Here you can find info on the lowest degree ever measured. In 0 degrees Kelvin, the atoms would actually stop moving.

If the "pencil thin" alien was true, how would it survive? It would be too thin to do much. No useful organs could fit inside of it, unless the organs are "really small" or something. If they were super small, they would be virtually useless.

NOTE: This is something that popped into my head that somewhat made sense, unlike many other things that pop into my head xD

♪~tk710

i do not believe you it is only because i don't believe in aliens sorry to burst your bubble but there is no such thing as aliens

THEY DO NOT EXIST SORRY

this is my opinion on this topic and if it sounds cruel to any of you that believe in aliens but what is above is what i think and plese don't use it against me

i do not believe you it is only because i don't believe in aliens sorry to burst your bubble but there is no such thing as aliens 

THEY DO NOT EXIST SORRY

this is my opinion on this topic and if it sounds cruel to any of you that believe in aliens but what is above is what i think and plese don't use it against me
It's an infinate universe, they must exist somewhere, as in an infinate universe everything must be possible... but, if they exist, it would take them ages to:

A ) work out space-travel

B ) get here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back