Aliens attacked my mom for real. What should i do?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's an infinate universe, they must exist somewhere, as in an infinate universe everything must be possible... but, if they exist, it would take them ages to:A ) work out space-travel

B ) get here
That's the thing though.We know nothing!We dont know the limits of technology,so they could be YEARS ahead of us or years behind us in technology.And to tamakitty710,anything is possible in an infinate universe.

Uhh.. well my guess is that your mom was hallucinating and then you heard about it and starting believing it so then you brought yourself to believe that you saw it too..
TG4E :)
That's probably what happened, does your mom smoke or have drinking problems, do any halluctiating drugs, like LSD???

ANy thing, that could make her tink that.

My friends sister was at a party and a guy took LSD and he curled up in a ball,

then ran around dodging everybody for 2 hours, when he finally snapped out of it,

his friend asked him what happened and he said the grim reaper was chasing him! :D

So, watch out, hallusinating can cause things to appear that aren't really there.

And if you believe your mom, you might start seeing things. ;)

Be Careful,

//Mimichi7

And to tamakitty710,anything is possible in an infinate universe.
Not true. The universe has to have laws. Otherwise planets would be everywhere, and life wouldn't be able to form. Don't just say "But anything is possible!" because it isn't true. WE'RE in the universe. Is it possible to lick your elbow (while it's still on you, NORMALLY, while you're not flexible or anything.)? NO! So, some things aren't possible. Think of some things that are seriously impossible, and then argue your point. It's going to be REALLY hard.

♪~tk710

Not true. The universe has to have laws. Otherwise planets would be everywhere, and life wouldn't be able to form. Don't just say "But anything is possible!" because it isn't true. WE'RE in the universe. Is it possible to lick your elbow (while it's still on you, NORMALLY, while you're not flexible or anything.)? NO! So, some things aren't possible. Think of some things that are seriously impossible, and then argue your point. It's going to be REALLY hard.
♪~tk710
That's not exactly what I meant.We only know our own limitations,we dont know what aliens are capable of.Of course we cant lick our elbows or fly,but what about aliens?Noone knows what their capable of,so they just assume they're exactly like us,which Im not saying that that theory isn't true because we just dont know.

I doubt it. Unless they were bird-aliens, then probably not.

And monkeyz10210, that's not true. There may be aliens, but we just don't know about them. Like, someone closed their eyes, and another person ate a worm. Just because the closed-eyed person didn't see the worm being eaten doesn't mean the worm wasn't eaten.

We can never be sure in this universe.... I'm not saying aliens can't fly, but maybe they can't fly if they look exactly like a human. They wouldn't have the capabilities to fly, just like humans. If they didn't have wings, there's no way they could support themselves in air, etc. Just like you jumping up and flying around, it wouldn't happen.

What makes me laugh is.... What if there are aliens out there, and they don't know about us, and they're wondering the same exact thing that we are? That would be funny. =D

♪~tk710

Of course. Everyone knows aliens only exist in cartoons.
*sigh* Okay, aliens may exist. So.... No, not everyone knows that ;D

♪~tk710

P.S. Sorry for hanging around in this topic so much xD This is just an issue that I am interested in.

Imagine how long ago they would have had to start their journey, though. It takes us decades just to go to other planets in our own solar system, how long would it take for the aliens to get here from another galaxy?

♪~tk710

are you sure it wasn't a neighbor or something?cuz, i dont think there are aliens
Well God didn't just make the earth & that's it!

We have to have somesort of lifeform put there or we'll be alone!

I'm w/ ya pinky!

-PP :furawatchi:

Well I for one dont know what to believe in! I mean there is a good chance that aliens are real and not real. Who knows. But I am mormon and in the bible it says that God didnt make any other type of chreature. So I dont know. But if you say that you're mom did get attacked or had an equasion with an alien than I dont know what to believe.

Well, at this point religion would be the base of our answers. So.... Not much we can do here but put religion aside and concentrate on the scientific stuff.

♪~tk710

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back