ALL ATAMAGOTCHI LOG AWESOME!.............

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey readers,

VER4.5 OMG hazel left Dizzy today!! so now Dizzy is a toddler the hitodetchi! hehe cute here are her stats:

Name:Dizzy

Weight:28lbs

Gen: 6th whoo whoo!!

Funny points:2

Gorgeous points:3

Sprirtual Points: 5

GP: 8380

Fave food: pear

Training: 1 bar

Parent: Hazel [ura memetchi]

Grandparent: Hammy [ura togetchi]

Type: toddler

lolz sooooo adorable!! :furawatchi: :wacko:

VER5:

my ver5 are now these teens:

Angel: shelltchi

Newt: Korokotchi

Gotchi: Mamekatchi

they have 20 bonding and their on 5th gen! hehe

VER5.5

my ver5.5 married!!! i married my Rosetchi [meena] to a prince tamahiko hehe!! and then i got one egg!!! werid and cool the toddler is a: Matturtchi named Zeke hehe he doesn't habe any bonding but he is on 4th gen lolz.

Thats all for now byes!

:D :D [SIZE=21pt]Memetchi7[/SIZE]

hello readers,

just want to say that my ver4.5 evolved into a ura young marotchi! exciting!!!! :furawatchi: :wacko: nothing much has changed with her stats except that she has gained weight to 31lbs and she has 4 training bars lolz i think dizzy's future is looking good!! i think i want her to evolve into a ura zukutchi or a ura violetchi either one of those. :furawatchi: :wacko:

as for my other versions nothing much has changed in thier department either but im planning on marrying my ver5 and ver5.5 together! thats all for now byes :ph34r: :furawatchi: :wacko:

[SIZE=21pt]Memetchi7[/SIZE]

Hey readers

i am sorry for not replying for a while i have being busy getting ready for my holiday this weekend, just thought i would let you know b4 i move on to more exciting things, i will be going away form friday-sunday with my family, so i won't be posting during that time but as soon as i get home i will get right on it becoz i will have alot to tell you!!!

Anyway my ver4.5 is a ura zukyutchi!! cute!! im afraid i have to go soon so i can't give her stats but dizzy is very heathly with 6 bars on training and she is 4 yrs old! yay

my ver5.5 is now a kuromemetchi [ his name is zeke hehe] hes doing great too he has 30 bonding. lolz

my ver5 are the following characters:

Angel: watatchi

Newt: mukugetchi

Gotchi: uhyotchi

they have 30 bonding as well!!

gotta go byes!!

B)

Memetchi7

hey readers,

WOW i have soooo much to tell everyone!!!! i am very sorry i haven't being updating you guyz i have being too busy enjoying my holiday!!!, anyway here we go:

My ver4.5:

Dizzy finally married, she married a yasaguertchi and had a baby boy!! i named the baby boy clay he, was adorable!! then, after a long hour of waiting he evolved into kuchitamatchi, very cute, then he evolved into the teen that i have always wanted kometchi!!, and now just today he evolved into a tougyutchi!!! sooooo cute here are his stats:

Name: Clay

Weight: 45lbs

Funny points:

Gorgeous points:

Sprirtual Points:

Training: 1 bar

Parent: Dizzy [ura zukutchi]

Grandparent: Hazel [ura memetchi]

Fave food:cherry

GP:8490

SO CUTE!!!!

My ver5:

these little bubbas married a while ago now, my watatchi [Angel] married a uhyotchi and they had the following characters which by the way are now teens:

Fiona: Ichigotchi

Seasame: Bakutchi

Cooper: mamekatchi

these little guyz are now on 6th gen whooo!!!!!

My ver5.5

As for zeke my little kuromemetchi he married a Kinbatchi and had the following characters which are now adults:

Kuchi: kuchipatchi

Daffidol: Hotteatchi

Tyler: Kuromemetchi

these guyz are on 5th gen with 10 bonding, they are the artistic family yay!!!!

anyway byes for now update tomorrow hopefully

see ya!!!

;) ;) :angry:

[SIZE=21pt]Memetchi7[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back