All because of a cup of morning milk

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gioann

Reaction score
:ph34r: Pansy the supermodel

:nazotchi: Noz the boss

:blink: Betty the second supermodel

:gozarutchi: Chuck a normal guy

One morning in tamatown,chuck was drinking milk at the normal cafe,as he

was walking back to his seat,He bumped into Pansy,the super model,Hey,I saw

you on TV before!he shouted.Not so loud.Said Pansy.

Please continue.....and thanks to the ones who did post :furawatchi:

why? said chuck "im digused right now i dont want a swarm of people chasing after me"said pansy. "oh" ."will you be my friend?i dont have alot because people use me and something in me is trusting you" said pansy "ok ill be your freind" said chuck

Pansy sign my this sign my that!Someone even asked to sign

his underwear!Euh!I am not signing anymore!

Noz sued Chuck for wasting Pansy's time. :lol: ,the judge,said that Chuck would have to pay 10000000000000000000000000 GP in 6 months.

How in the world was he going to make so much money in 6 months

He tought:I know !I will go to work more!

He dicided to buy some stuff to say sorry to Pansy.

Meanwhile, on the other side of Tamatown Betty was disguised. A girl called Summer made friends with her but yelled uncontrollably. Summer and Betty ran away from the crowd.

The tamas were all wanting a signature on their stuff.

Then once ;) caught up to :) He gave her the gifts and apologised."oh thank you she said!"so they went for a walk.Then they bumbed into Betty and summer.

betty!yelled Pansy.I missed you sis!*hugs*You are sisters?

asked summer,yes.said pansy.Todd saw beutiful summer

and he fell in love with her at once!

Pansy and Betty went to a resturant with Chuck and Summer for fun. That nigth Betty and Pansy left to their hotel and invited Chuck and Summer for the Super Model Show tommorow. They glady declared that they will come!

P.S Gioann who is Todd?

It was good because then they both could make sure the other one didnt forget. Summer dressed in her best outfit. Chuck did the same. They arrived at the fashion show.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back