All My Tama's.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
THanks sooo much tama_mew, laurenV3, supernatural, and the hinatchi person! Also, thank you jappy!! You guys are the most loyal people here, Evan was really bugging me so thanks alot. I really appreciate it. :D

Well, I woke up a lil late and three of my tama's were sick, two had pooped, and the other was starved, I took so much to to make sure they were happy and nothungry. I felt so bad.

Right now I am at my cousins house!! My grandma went to go buy us more Tama's, she also is gonna buy me a Tamagotchi Lanyard to put all my Tama's on!! I also got a Pixel Chick, they are quite cute. Lol, you can make them do this thing where you click on the fishbowl and they throw the fish on "accident" and they you have to catch it.HILARIOUS.

But I am really pleased with all you people I listed up there ^^ You guys are my faves ever..So good, that you deserve a place in my sig. I'll do that!!!!!!!!!!!!

W0W! So much has happened yesterday/today!! I'll tell you with all the details....

Yesterday my Grandma and Cousin came back from the store and they were empty handed :( But i knew they had to have something because they called from the store to ask what color Tama Lanyard we wanted. SO later my Grandma went out to the car and sure enough, she came back with bags!!

I got one new Tama, a version 3, its yellow with multi-colored stars. I named her Penny, I know, I know, I was gonna name her Pepsi but i changed my mind. SO! She is a Mizutamatchi! Shes so cute.

Last night I was in my cousins room and Kip's screen went blank. HE DIED. I knew he was gonna tho, he was getting sick every day, 10 times a day. SO! I made a new one, it was a girl, and I named HER PEPSI! Yeah, lol.

So I went to sleep and everything and then this morning I woke up and Logan, VIcky, and Bob had evolved!!!! WOOHA! Logan is a Masktchi, hes adorable. Vicky and Bob are...wait, I DONT KNOW! AHHH! I thought they were a Kutchipatchi, but no... I DONT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE. They have the same lookin lips as Hinatchi..They're legs are like chicken legs and on the one corner of its head it has a black spot. FREAKYY.

Penny should evolve today. Thats all for now, I'll post later. BYE! :p In honor of Logan.

I'm bored.

I'm mad.

I'm tired.

I won't post alot. Because of those reasons. Mostly the second one...

Nothing has happened, expcet all pooped at the same time...

And Logan, Bob, and Vicky all go to sleep at 8:02..

Well, Ima post a more detailed and happy post. All my Tama's are sleeping at the moment and they are all so cute...I need to love them more than I do...ANYWAYYSSS.

Yesterday I bought Penny a lot of stuff at the store and used codes to get her more stuff. She got Honey, hairgel, RC Car 2, stuffed animal, make-up, 2 keys, a town map, and a passport. I spoil her.

I have kept my other Tama's in shape and I am trying to mate Vicky and Logan, cuz they are cute together! When one gives the other a present you can see the love in their pixelated eyes. AWW!

Gotta go, I'll post tommorow. :p BYE!

Last edited by a moderator:
YAY! I found out what characters Vicky and Bob are, they are Tarakotchi's!!!!!!! I found this out by reading cutiesnowball's log, its really cooL!

I'm just about to go to my room and play with my Tama's and stuff for a while. Oh yeah, my pixel chick is retarded. I have to play with her everyday or she'll freak out at me...

OKAY! Well, I'll post later. BYEEE!

So... Logan is a Masktchi, Vicky and Bob are Tarakotchis, Pepsi is a Young Mametchi and Penny is a Nikatchi.

I think Pepsi would look the cutest. :D

By the way, you can look up what characters your tamas are by doing this:

Go to the Reference Section in tthe Library.

Your bar should look like this: TamaTalk > General > Library > Reference Section

Then click V2 Character Chart and you can see!! It shows all of them.

My tamas are these:

Plain pink V1: Daisy, girl, Oniontchi

Light pink with hearts V2: Dizzy, boy, Oniontchi

Pink with icecream cones V3: Mario, boy, Patapatatchi

Light pink with ribbons V3: Fizzy, boy, Hashitamatchi

Light green with flowers V3: Luigi, boy, Young Mimitchi

Yellow with hotpink stars Entama: Memetchi♥, girl, Memetchi

Cafe Brown Entama: Tami♥, girl, Memepetchi

Hope you're not jealous, it took me a long time to earn money for all my tamas (except the V1 and the icecream V3, my parents paid for those two :D )

So you have seven? Or six? I counted too fast...LOL! I love my Nikatchi the best, it reminds me of Debatchi who is my ultimate fave, I looked up my Tama's in the reference section, I must not have seen it...

Well everyone, Logan and Vicky should be having a baby soon! They already have the four or five hearts! :D This morning Bob came up to the screen and kissed me. AWWW! It was so cute. And Pepsi was singing and dancing.

When I was making Vicky and Bob connect, the gave eachother the coolest presents! Logan gave Vicky lots of flowers, a few snakes, a few peices of cake, and a SKATEBOARD! Shes so cute on is!

Vicky gave Logan a few snakes, a few flowers, lots of cake, a CAPE, and BAT WINGS! They are so cute on him, hes a little superhero!!!

I played alot of games with Penny and I bought her a Juice Drink that looks like a Martini... She still has 1810 points though. I don't know what to buy.

Well, Ima surf around TamaTalk then I'll reply if anything important happens! Thanks for your posts everyone! My Tama's are loved :D

BYE!

So you have seven? Or six? I counted too fast...LOL! I love my Nikatchi the best, it reminds me of Debatchi who is my ultimate fave, I looked up my Tama's in the reference section, I must not have seen it...
Well everyone, Logan and Vicky should be having a baby soon! They already have the four or five hearts! :D This morning Bob came up to the screen and kissed me. AWWW! It was so cute. And Pepsi was singing and dancing.

When I was making Vicky and Bob connect, the gave eachother the coolest presents! Logan gave Vicky lots of flowers, a few snakes, a few peices of cake, and a SKATEBOARD! Shes so cute on it!

Vicky gave Logan a few snakes, a few flowers, lots of cake, a CAPE, and BAT WINGS! They are so cute on him, hes a little superhero!!!

I played alot of games with Penny and I bought her a Juice Drink that looks like a Martini... She still has 1810 points though. I don't know what to buy.

Well, Ima surf around TamaTalk then I'll reply if anything important happens! Thanks for your posts everyone! My Tama's are loved :D

BYE!
aaaww...... So cute!!!!

Sorry..I edited your post a bit.

Thats okay, but thanks for the post!

Well people, right now Vicky is on her skateboard...AWWW! :D Shes adorable.

I found this code while looking in the cheats and codes section and it supposedly makes your Tama grow into an adult...not sure if it works but ima try it on Pepsi, the young mimitchi! I'll tell you if it works or not!

BYE! :D

I'm bored, so Ima get off TamaTalk for a while and try to get Logan and Vicky to have kids! If its a girl I'll name it Tara because Vicky is a Tarakotchi and if its a boy I'll name it Mason because Logan is a Masktchi and they sounded the same.

WAIT. If its two boys I'll name them Mason and...I'm not sure of a boy name to match Tarakotchi.

If its two girls I'll name them Tara and...Masktchi...uhm...Tara and Musky! Masky, Musky, it'll be Musky! Cuz thats cutee.

Now back to the two boys...Mason and...Tarakotchi...lets see...well, I don't know so It'll be....I HAVE NO CLUE! Yes I do, I'll name it Kip in honor of Kip who died...yes...exactly. HAHAHAHAHA!

Okay, well I'll play with my Tama's and then I'll post if anything happens.

NO! Ima look around TamaTalk, then I'll leave and then come back later.

:) BYE!

Kay I still haven't got sleep times for Pepsi and Penny, but yeah...

ANYWAYS! I accidentally bought something for Penny this morning but I didn't know what it was. And I still don't know what it is!! RAWR!! :)

ANYWAYS, I think Pepsi is gonna evolve tommorow, and Vicky and Logan should be mated by now...

BYEE! :furawatchi:

Okay, sorry I haven't posted in a while, I was at Silverwood Theme Park yesterday and at my friends house the day before.

I won't update on my Tama's because right now I am playing with them and stuff.

But after that I'll try to update :]

Byeee. :wacko:

YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!! VERSION FOUR TAMA's COME OUT IN JANUARY! HOORAYYYYYY! I'm not done playing with my Tama's yet so I'll update when I'm done.

:wacko: :wacko: :) :) :) YAY!

Well I did alot of stuff with my tama's...

I connected Vicky and Logan, but nothing happened really. Vicky gave Logan a snake for some odd reason and Logan gave Vicky a skateboard. Hehe. She looks so cute on it!! :wacko:

Pepsi was being really stubborn and wouldnt do anything...

Bob just sat around, he was really content...

I played Get two times and Heading a LOT with Penny. I looked in the shop but didn't see anything she would want. I donated 2000 points to the King, I'm working on the other 3000.

Latest posts

Back