ALL POKEMON FANS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you love pokemon?

• Yes! I'm the ultimat fan!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • of course!

• yeah

• kinda

• no

• no way!

• NOT one chance!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Devil

Reaction score
I love pokemon! But I can't talk about it because I don't know anybody that's a fan of pokemon like I am. Help me out here! Please don't post if you don't like pokemon because that won't help me.

Thank you!

Yeah! I have them all!
- Tama -
Your SO lucky! I've only got the first one they made. Pokemon Blue! Call me crazy, but, I just wish I had the one for nintendo where you can talk to pikachu!

Your SO lucky! I've only got the first one they made. Pokemon Blue! Call me crazy, but, I just wish I had the one for nintendo where you can talk to pikachu!
Yea, I have that one! It's fun!

- Tama -

The only part I didn't get was, what was the meaning of it? I mean what could you make him do?

Pokemon owns, thank you very much.

My goodness, I have:

Pokémon Red

Pokémon Blue

Pokémon Yellow

Pokémon Gold

Pokémon Silver

Pokémon Crystal

Pokémon Gold (Japanese)

Pokémon Silver (Japanese)

Pokémon Crystal (Japanese)

Pokémon Stadium 1

Pokémon Stadium 2

Pokémon Ruby

Pokémon Sapphire

Pokémon Fire Red

Pokémon Leaf Green

Pokémon Emerald

Pokémon Colosseum

Pokémon XD: Gale of Darkness

An expansive collection, right?

Last edited by a moderator:
The only part I didn't get was, what was the meaning of it? I mean what could you make him do?
Well, you could make him do A LOT of different things. And different tasks, too.

- Tama -

Yeah! The only prob is that I can't talk about it because no one cares! That's why I made this post!

I absolutely love pokemon! I prefer Pikachu!
Well, I love all pokemon! I hope I can make alot of pokemon friends who like pokemon just as much as I do! I'm glad you guys posted here!

ME!! ive got pokemon blue, yellow, red, silver, gold, leaf green, ruby,emerald pokemon colloseum, pokemon pinball and i think thats all. u cant realy blame yourself for not having so much games

Pokemon rocks!! But I liked it alot better when they only had the first 150 Pokemon, not all the new ones.

I have these Pokemon videogames:

Pokemon Red Version

Pokemon Blue Version

Pokemon Yellow Version

Pokemon Gold Version

Pokemon Silver Version

Pokemon Sapphire Version

Pokemon Staduim 1

Pokemon Staduim 2

Pokemon Pinball

Yeah, Pokemon rocks!! My favorite is now a tie between Espeon and Umbreon.

..But the only Pokemon game i don't like is "Pokemon Channel". There was no point to it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back