All right

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wafer

Reaction score
1. I accidently (sp?) used honey. Now how do I get her out of the hearts thing? Right now, I put her to sleep.

2. I have two tamas I want to mate. (Out of 3) So how do I know if they're going to have a kid?

3. Is there some reason why I keep getting warusotchis?

1: You just have to wait for the hearts to go away by themselves, unless you are planning on marrying 2 tamagotchis.

2: If they are close to a breakthrough, they will kiss!!! To marry, they must both have been adults for more than 24 hours and be opposite genders.

3: Maybe try caring for your tamas in a different way, so you can get different characters!

~Rey Mysterio~ :mimitchi:

yeah...take it from Rey Mysterio and I.

1 I used it before too!!: ) Wait for it.

2. They will kiss alot, and be hearts. Like he said, they have to be oppisite sex. When they get married, fireworks will apper.

3. Yeah...take care of it differently. You can try different tiqnects.

Hope I tried to help! Well, I know Rey must have already, oh well, this is in case you don't get what he's saying. Well, Rey's very helpful, aren't you Rey? Rey, are you girl or boy? I just want to check because I keep calling you a boy.

Merry Chritsmas and a happy new year!

yeah...take it from Rey Mysterio and I.
1 I used it before too!!: ) Wait for it.

2. They will kiss alot, and be hearts. Like he said, they have to be oppisite sex. When they get married, fireworks will apper.

3. Yeah...take care of it differently. You can try different tiqnects.

Hope I tried to help! Well, I know Rey must have already, oh well, this is in case you don't get what he's saying. Well, Rey's very helpful, aren't you Rey? Rey, are you girl or boy? I just want to check because I keep calling you a boy.

Merry Chritsmas and a happy new year!
Hehe, thank you, you are very helpful too! And, lol, I'm a girl, but everyone thinks I'm a boy because of my name, so don't worry!

~Rey Mysterio~ B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back