All the best *Karina*

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I truly don't believe this death!! :eek:   I've heard enough of these "deaths" on tamatalk which I am totaly fed up with. And for your information, posting deaths just makes people sad & suspicious. Why would anybody think about it? it's just nonsence! And posting deaths on the web dosen't give total proof if it was just a post. You would have to get a video of it happening.
If you wanna post "deaths" do them on another forum or make your own forum. I don't care if you name your forum, "deaths of innocent people" This is not a place to post an obituary. It's a place to have fun and play games and talk about tamas, etc. So on 2nd thought, this topic should be deleted or closed, it's up to the guides an Admin. So it's a bad idea to post deaths here!

That's all I have to say.

Regards,

riley

AKA:pro175
[SIZE=14pt]I Argree to EVERYTHING my brother said. And no one is saying 'Yes, riley, this is not a place to talk about this'. this is bothering me that nobody is listing to me. only like 5 or 4 people do. i tottaly think that this topic should be deleted. for the 2nd time, Tamatalk is not a good place if we post deaths. Tamatalk is about having fun, playing games, and talking about tamagotchis,etc. if i Tamatalk member dies, DO NOT TELL ANYBODY. KEEP IT TO YOURSELF. It just makes people sad and suspicous. I am VERY angry that i have to repeat what riley said![/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back