All Time Favourites =)

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CuteLilChibiTama<3

Reaction score
I think i would have to say my all time favorite Tama would HAVE to be the V3, i have collected and played with Tamas since they very first came out, and i have around 50 or so that i have collected over the years, and the V3 is always a fun Tama. I love the way the great range of characters depending on care and generation, its a big step up from the V2 in function and appearance, and it doesn't require too much attention like the V4 with skill points and school. So this tama is my clear fave, and i love how every now and then it goes into "screen-saver" mode and does something really cute :) :mellow:

mii all time fav fav tamagotchi would b the v5 ;)

the v5 is very fun 4 mii because this is the first version with PARENT tamas!

and its sooooo cool how they interact with each other, too :) :furawatchi:

My favorite is V4/V4.5. You can go to school, and get a job! I like how you can get skill points and the games are great! There is tons of characters and jobs that you can get. You can do unlimited things! I feel that they should put jobs, schools, and skill points in future versions! The V6 is allright, the V5, SUCKS, but the V5.5 has way better games and features then just plain V5. Tamagotchi color rocks too.

My favorite is V4/V4.5. You can go to school, and get a job! I like how you can get skill points and the games are great! There is tons of characters and jobs that you can get. You can do unlimited things! I feel that they should put jobs, schools, and skill points in future versions! The V6 is allright, the V5, SUCKS, but the V5.5 has way better games and features then just plain V5. Tamagotchi color rocks too.
I agree 100% i really really didnt like the V5 , it required so much effort with so little reward. I never got to the point of having an adult family, i always gave up or got bored and took the battery out, the games were alright but apart from that it was pretty bad :D :D :D

Favorite tamagotchi of all time would be the V4.5. I have a v2, v4.5, v5, tamawalkie, and music star. However, I would have to say the v5 is my least favorite.

I like the V4 and the V3 [V2 as well]

All the rest are absolute rubbish because they are going over the top. I really dislike music star[waste of money] because they sre so hard to look after and mines on pause all the time because I hate it. :huh:

I like the V4 and the Music Star! :D :D

Vote for me! I'm AK8425!(And AK8426) :) :furawatchi: ;) :kusatchi: :mimitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back