ALL U.S.A CITIZENS CLICK HERE!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Does your area have Tamagotchi Mini yet?

• Yeah--I found a lot of them at Target/WalMart/ToysRUs/Other store you get your Tamas

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yeah--There are only a couple there. No wonder Tamagotchi is so popular.

• No--I didn't find any Minis there.

• We don't even have V2's...so we might not get them for some time.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please give me a picture of what it looks like please and then i'll know if I saw one! :mellow:

Everywhere tamagotchis are sold out, if you ask me, I got mine from the internet. It's easier that way. But a little more expensive, but it's better driving around all day trying tofind a store that actually has tamagotchis in stock!

I have a mini! It has flames on it! They are more of a fashion statment.
I'm sorry but tamagotchi minis are kind of stupid. They are basiclly an exact copy of the oringinal tamagotchis. OK heres the deal- you can't push the buttons they are so small!! :rolleyes: :)

Everywhere tamagotchis are sold out, if you ask me, I got mine from the internet. It's easier that way. But a little more expensive, but it's better driving around all day trying tofind a store that actually has tamagotchis in stock!
(BX's are on air force bases and PX's are on army bases;in this case,the afb and army beses are put tpgether so we have a bx/px(they are just like wall*mart and target had a baby)in Anchorage Alalska,there are 2 at the BX/PX they are silver and the other is green with tropical flowers.V3's.

I lived in Texas for like,3 years and I didn't find tamagotchis.Or maybe I did.But I didn't know about them so it was really hard to find them. :blink: But there aren't any here in Finland! :wacko:

ya. my friend princess08 had 1 , but she gave it 2 me. i didnt like it. there wasnt much 2 do on it , kinda boring . thats my opinion............she said she found it @ game stop , expencive 4 sumthin so borin. :rolleyes:

I didn't find any Tamagotchi Minis at Target, WalMart OR Toys R Us! :( Shame! But there were a lot of V2's.
Err... There are Tamagotchi Minis :( ? I must really be behind everything :huh: .

At least I have my V3 :(

Since this is over a year old. I think I'll close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back