ALL V3 CHARACTERS

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh thats a nice character chart by Rivenn! Thanks for showing the link.

Admin has already pinned the official Bandai V3 character chart here- but that one would be very helpful to members!! You should at least add it to your siggy!!

that's a great character chart. it shows drawn versions and pixel versions. thanks to you for finding it!!!!!!!!!

Admin has already pinned the official Bandai V3 character chart here
But the one Admin's posted from Bandai isn't complete. Doesn't have all the drawn&pixel versions etc.

Ra,

Also, here's something I've noticed, Bandai says that there are supposed to be 52 characters but all I see both on Rivenn's and on Bandai's 50 .. aren't there 2 missing?

Ra,

Also, here's something I've noticed, Bandai says that there are supposed to be 52 characters but all I see both on Rivenn's and on Bandai's 50 .. aren't there 2 missing?
Ra,
maybe they're secret?

Ra,
Just one qestion,DOES IT REALLY MATTER IF THERE ARE ONLY 50 AND NOT 52?!?!?!? :marumimitchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Ra,
No, they are not missing. Count the drawn ones. There is 52. :furawatchi: :gozarutchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back