ALL v5 animations

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kenya123

Reaction score
Okay everyone keeps asking 'What are all the tamagotchi v5 animations?' So now i'm just going to list them all. AND I AM ONLY LISTING THE ANIMATIONS THAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU DON'T TOUCH YOUR V5 FOR A WHILE. So don't ask things like 'Why didn't you say the things that happen when you press the C button?' Here are ALL the tamagotchi v5 animations:

* Your middle tamagotchi (or the first one that comes up in your health meter) will look through the fridge.

* An hour before they go to sleep, your tamagotchis will take a bath and a shower.

* If your tamagotchis don't take a bath and a shower, they will look out their windows at the moon and stars. Your tamagotchis will be blowing puffs of air out of their mouth which means that they are yawning.

* In the morning when your tamagotchis first wake up, they will look out their window at the sun and yawn. They only do this in the morning sometimes.

* Sometimes (but not all the time) one of your tamagotchis will be watching tv with one of their parents. THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN DURING THE FIRST GENERATION.

So these are all the animations that I know about. If you have more to add then please post more. THANK YOU! :mellow:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is some more... :(

*Parents eating bananas

*Fridge with mum or dad

*Mum vacuum with oldest child

*Parents kissing

This will only work with 2 GENERATION and beyond.

~Sakura Starfire :blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here are some that you need to have a certain family for.

Kitchiri/Smart Family: One of the parents and the eldest child will hang up the washing.

Nigiyaka/Cheerful Family: I'm not sure about this one (I've never had a cheerful family) but I seem to remember people saying that they water flowers.

Nonbiri/Easygoing Family: One of the parents and the eldest child will fall asleep in front of the TV.

Mame Family: The family will be doing science experiments together.

Meme Family: I've forgotten what this one is, sorry.

Kuchi/Kuchipa Family: The family will be in the spa together.

Furawa/Violet Family: The family will be around a flower.

Okay everyone keeps asking 'What are all the tamagotchi v5 animations?' So now i'm just going to list them all. AND I AM ONLY LISTING THE ANIMATIONS THAT HAPPEN WHEN YOU DON'T TOUCH YOUR V5 FOR A WHILE. So don't ask things like 'Why didn't you say the things that happen when you press the C button?' Here are ALL the tamagotchi v5 animations:
* Your middle tamagotchi (or the first one that comes up in your health meter) will look through the fridge.

* An hour before they go to sleep, your tamagotchis will take a bath and a shower.

* If your tamagotchis don't take a bath and a shower, they will look out their windows at the moon and stars. Your tamagotchis will be blowing puffs of air out of their mouth which means that they are yawning.

* In the morning when your tamagotchis first wake up, they will look out their window at the sun and yawn. They only do this in the morning sometimes.

* Sometimes (but not all the time) one of your tamagotchis will be watching tv with one of their parents. THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN DURING THE FIRST GENERATION.

So these are all the animations that I know about. If you have more to add then please post more. THANK YOU! :p
Well sometimes they are vaccuming with teir parents !!!!!2 G ONLY!!!!!

the parents can appear kissing on the screen. B) :D :) :( :( :(

* the father and the middle child vaccumes

* the father kisses the mother

* the father goes in the frige with son

* the mother and father eat bananas

Cool! Thanks for all the tips, they are really useful! There are some animations you have mentioned which I have never seen before! Thanks!

Tama/Lover

So these are all the animations that I know about. If you have more to add then please post more. THANK YOU! :D
Wow! :mimitchi: You know all of them dont you? :p :D I never knew the last one! :D :p

I love memeitchi!!!!! ;) ;) ;) ;)

So these are all the animations that I know about. If you have more to add then please post more. THANK YOU! :D
What about the parents vaccuming , taking pictures , and things like that?

Latest posts

Back