ALL VERSION HATCH! JOIN NOW!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamasuperlover

Reaction score
I'm having a group hatch on Sunday, May 18, at 3:00 pm. That's 4:00 pm for mountain, 5:00 for central, and 6:00 for other guys in the united states. All versions allowed! So please join! Everybody's welcome in! Oldies allowed too!! So join NOW!

i know im too late but i just hatched my v5 famalichi and got 3 babies! i named my familty the joans. i know you cant name them on the toy but i call them names. the main character in the middle is a son named artur. There is a daughte and i decided to call her jordan, and gary another son. he is very ugly. my previous tamas have neva eva died and i hope these wont! i care for them 24/7! awwwwww! theyre sleeping! oh theyve got no health! eeep! I THINK THE ARE SICK!! lolz omg. i hope they dont die! I have the red spot one. :) AHH IF THESE DIE I WILL BE SOO MAD! my v1 inspired me. it was on G58. i worked really hard to get there but it is out of batteries. :angry:

:huh: i dont get this hatching thing yet.but i guess i cant join b/c mine are already teenagers....AND THEY WONT GROW!!!!!(and if anybody coud explain this 2 me puh-lease do)

[SIZE=14pt] i dont get this hatching thing yet.but i guess i cant join b/c mine are already teenagers AND THEY WONT GROW(and if anybody coud explain this 2 me puh-lease do)[/SIZE]
Here is a link to what a group hatching is

click here

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back