**ALL VERSIONS**

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

here are suggestions 4 usernames

• a) tama

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • b) egg/eggy

• c) tamas

• d) group

• e) hatch

• f) talk

• g) funnyif you don't like any of these suggestions send me a message. i will reply to them.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimitchi Rulz!

Reaction score
no one has visited my previos one, so i'm putting another in.

I lost my tam, found it again and then i came on this site. It's cool.

so i deceided (sorry 4 the spelling mistakes) to join. now i just search around looking 4 stuff 2 do.

So i was thinking, maybe i could have a group hatch. maybe 12 pm Australian qld time, 10 Jan 06. (so that it might be easier 4 people around the world. its easy 2 figure out what time it is 4 u. search up my name (Mimitchi Rulz) or click on my name somewhere on this page and it should come up with my profile. It has the time for me on the right. figure out how many hrs forward or backward i am from ur time. Make sure 2 check the date. next start at 12am and take or add on the amount of hrs ahead or behind i am. you should come up with the hatch's time in your time)

just if u forgot because of my mathematical stuff (im not normally like that) the time that i will do it is 12pm AUS, QLD time on the 10th of january.

if u could, please have the info like this:

Name

character

Weight

Generation

If ur tama dies put in the Approx. time it died and approx date.

4 matchmaker, or a soulmate, put the same exept u only need date matchmaker came, what character the tama mated with, what day the adult disappeared and the gender and name of ur newborn. (sorry if it's confusing)

4 v3 and 4, i have an idea 4 usernames. we could have the same uisername so we could share passwords on tamatown.com!!!! Any ideas?

If i've forgotten anything, please tell me.

oh yeah. if u could, update more than 1 a day. sorry if u can't.

well, bye!! :( :) :) :(

the time on my profile is one hour ahead of qld time. It's cause of daylight savings. in aus, qld is the only state that doesn't have 'em.

someone reply soon.

If ur wondering how wierd my signature is, it's just that glenn and warnie's retirement is news of the month 4 me.

OH C'MON!

It shouldn't take this long! :D :D :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait - I just calculated that time - 10 hours behind??? That's...10:00 PM? I'm sorry but that is soooo late. I'm not even up by then! I fall asleep very quickly. Could it be midnight for you? Or is it just too late? It would be 10:00 AM for me. Just please set it to a time between 8:00 PM and 10:00 AM your time, OK? That's when I'm awake. (I know, I fall right to sleep at 8:00 over here and 10:00 AM over there lol)

So, how about 9am my time? is that ok 4 you?

i'm starting to look forward to the group hatch!!!

Let me see...yeah, it's 7pm over here. Here's the form:

Name: Bunny

character: I don't even know because bunny is with his parent

Weight: I dunno

Generation: 2

Wait - did I fill out the form wrong???

Okay, so I put my baby's name, age, gender and generation. The others I don't know. I shouldn't be telling you because you made the form so you know how to fill it out! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
no, i thought u only had 2 put all that stuff after u reset and the hatch begins? is that how they du it. i'm new remember. i don't know how stuff here happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back