all you have to do is vote!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamaholic_lol

Reaction score
what do you think because i reckon that when they release a new tama version we want more so they have to going and going etc.....

Honestly probably when sales start to die down, as sad as that is. :) I mean I hope that they don't and we keep getting new versions and such but it happened once with Tamagotchi Ocean (they stopped making them after that version I mean) but this is a new generation and I hope lots more people are into them. So keeping my fingers crossed for either forever or a LONG time (like when I'm dead :p lol, I don't want to see another world without tama's in stores).

Last edited by a moderator:
I don’t think about that :angry: In the future, (maybe 1000 years from now) I guess that they will make real tama creatures by cloning genetics (like in sci-fi movies) :huh:

Hmmm. Much in the future. Unless people lose interest in Tamas, then I think Bandai would stop D: Or until the world ends D: Which is both a bad thing. But I don't think that it'll end that fast, of course.

Personally I think that they will be around for a very long time, especially as they continue to grow and get newer versions, Japan has an affinity for these little guys after all! I honestly thought that they had died out a while ago, but I found them again one day, and look at me now! 2 Tama's in my possession, and 2 on the way from the miracle of the internet

I wish that I could visit Japan, I've seen Tamagotchi vending machines there XD I don't know if they are still around, but I can dream.

I think it'll be awhile... they seem to be doing pretty well.

Even if they go away for awhile, they might come back.

Honestly probably when sales start to die down, as sad as that is. <_< I mean I hope that they don't and we keep getting new versions and such but it happened once with Tamagotchi Ocean (they stopped making them after that version I mean) but this is a new generation and I hope lots more people are into them. So keeping my fingers crossed for either forever or a LONG time (like when I'm dead <_< lol, I don't want to see another world without tama's in stores).
yea, and the emcomoy! DX

I voted for 'when tamas take over the world'. But, to tell you the truth, I think it will be quite soon, because they aren't as popular as they once were. How many people do you know in real life that actually play with tamas? Apart from myself, I know one.

I think almost every kid will have one in there hands and when that happens they will stop making them but they will be more valuble so people will probably be selling them on the internet but that won't happen for a long time

gumdrop37 B)

i voted not until a very long time. because tamassales are still high and tamas are still going strong. plus it would be a killer if bandai reeased tamagotchi colors in the us and other countries!!!! i would buy one even if they was a hundred dollars!!!!

They will stop making Tamas when people lose interest in them....which may happen soon in my city. =(

I don't think it will be that long until they stop making Tamagotchis. :(

A lot of people are now losing interest in them, because they aren't as popular anymore.

I think they'll continue for a little longer, but I would rather Bandai keep making tamas forever. 8D

Person: Finally! The V152 is coming out!

Person #2: Yeah! I heard the Tamagotchi can actually come out of the screen and play!

Person: Really? Thats amazing!

That would be really awesome...

I think they'll keep going, seeming how popular they are.

...............Temari Nara

I think they'll keep making them because they're popular and they get a lot of money from the products, and knowing that I think they'll be around for a long time until the fandom and popularity dies out.

It's going to be a while.. They are still making Pokemon, too.

So it's going to be a while. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back