Allergies, illnesses, medical problems...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty healthy. I'm not allergic to anything, and I don't get sick very often. I've been unwell a couple of times, though, with a cold or something. But even when there's a bad case of flu or stomach bugs going around, I be unconquered by disease. ;D

Lucky...

All my girl-cousins from my mom's side have asthma.

Not that I know of. I may get a rash on my stomach sometimes, and when a bug bites me I get a bump there. xD

.Not a dinosaur ---> HIGH FIVE!!!

Asthma's cool =]

My cousin has serious asthma =[

I have asthma but I've pretty much outgrown it. I'm allergic to every kind of mold and also cats, which is a big problem when I go to a friend's house.

-psycho

I am:

anemic

have a low immune system

Have a low B12 count

Had a seizure

and I'm on 5 types of medication a day.

So no, I'm not healthy

I'm allergic to cats, dogs and bunnies -_- (I hope I'm not allergic to ferrets! I've never seen one in person!) I have asthma but the worst thing I have is autisim :( school is terrible when everyone hates you just because you're different :( :( :(

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a ton of medical problems so I'll leave most of those out XD

Allergies are: Latex, Sulfa drugs, grass, pollen, and cilantro(I can't touch it).

The one medical issue I'm dealing with now is a back injury going on 8 months. I strained my back at work in July of last year and it got better for a while and now it's getting worse again. Because it was work related, I haven't been to work since July, which actually sucks. As much as I hated that job, I hate not being able to work at all.

I have asthma, but not seriously. It's very subtle.

I'm allergic to literally, everything.

My doctor a few years ago did this HUGE checkerboard in my back, and in every square injected something (Yes, with a needle. That's like, 70 needles... I was 8! ;. :D and if it reacted after a week I was allergic to it.

Needless to say, my back was extremely puffy and itchy for a week.

The doctor was mean and said I couldn't have and pets or play with stuffed animals.

Way to crush an 8 year old. I was even holding my favorite stuffed animal.

In order to play with them I had to put them in a freezer for a day, and then play with them. To get the germs off. I could never play with my friends stuffed animals.

;.; It makes me sad.

But I gave up on the stupid doctor, and I play with my stuffed animals.

And guess what? THE FREEZER IS STUFFED ANIMAL FREE.

It ruined almost all of my stuffed animals, Seriously. Like, they all got wet, and then the fur got ruined. ;.;

Dumb doctor.

Crush an 8 year old.

Humph.

^ really? wow. What kind of a job do you have that takes out your back for so many months ? o_O :D

Nope. Not really. Well, I get rashes from gelatin. I don't have asthma... I feel really uncool :[

I faint at the sight of blood, but my parents are both doctors xD and..... that's it.

I have like a billion allergies -

-Sunscreen

-Vinegar

-Soap

-Most skin products.

-Scented toilet paper.

Theres more. I'm bored of listing.

I have a tailbone injury that will never heal.

I have no allergies, but my dad and sister are allergic to milk and both have asthma.

I feel like Im allergic to Mushrooms cuz I throw up whenever i eat any.

Otherwise, Im very healthy =]

But about 2 years ago I had a very bad cough which went on and on for about 14 months! I even had to go to the hospital because of it. It was that bad! Luckily now, Im fine. But I still do cough abit in the morning.

Ow, my knee hurts o_O

I have Obsessive Nick Jonas Disorder...

I'm not allergic to anything though =3 I'm very healthy! I rarely get sick or anything =]

Medical

Severe asthma

Oh yeah and I'm getting tested for diabetes-My mum has it and my aunt I'm scared :rolleyes:

Alergies

Hayfever

Animal fur

Animal Feathers

Cold weather..Idk if this counts but it gets myy asthma up I have to where a scarf round my neck

Illnesses

A cough right now :p

I cant remember the last question hold on...

There was no last question :l

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back