Almost have one

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamablob

Reaction score
Post when you are expected to get yours... For me it's either today or tommorow or sometime soon...

You have good point it is a little out of place... But I mean there are probobly some people who don't and are going to get them soon... Here I'll change it then...

For all those who just got there tamagotchi connections post when you got them here and we will plan a time to do something.

LOL, what i mean is this is the GROUP HATCHING section, this section is to gather people and hatch Tama's together, P.S. If you don't belive me a Guide of TamaTalk, you can always ask Admin. :D

(Just so you know i am just kidding around with you, except the guide part, see the badge under my avatar?)

Wow... I never knew that in the tamablob's in hting I had no clue what you meant... How did you get to become one?

*Moved by Admin to appropriate area to improve response*

ya i am expecting mine i hope it comes soon the hurricane is coming i don't want it to get lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back