Always Fail in School

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

RoeyMCool

Reaction score
1. I keep on failing the Teenage School. I click the buttons for each character when a note goes above them but still nothing. I mean, what am I doing wrong!? Also, will changing the instrument make anything differ?

2. How can I change the style of my Tamagotchi music? (ie. change a Tama from liking Rock 'n Roll to Jazz, which I want to do)

3. When my Tamagotchi randomly starts playing its instrument and I praise it, it goes back (the instrument re-falls) and my Tama keeps playing! Why is that?

1. If you lose the game, they will look sad when they're done. If you win the game, they will look happy when they're done. Other than that, there is no "prize" you can see. You have to correctly hit 30 notes to win the game.

2. Sometimes the music genre changes after you've told them to play with a toy. Sometimes it changes when they play with a toy on their own.

3. She pratices for a certain length of time. Praising her will reduce her stress, but she will continue practicing until her session is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back