Am I a bad Tama Momma?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jayme_Marie

Reaction score
<_< Has anyone ever Not liked what there tama grew up to be?

I was so looking forward to seeing what my tama would grow up to be, and when it did it was UGLY! :D All I could think about when I saw it was that I wish the match maker would come sooner where I can get rid of this thing. <_<

I haven't not liked the characters, but I DON'T like getting the Meme family ALL the time.

T_T I feel your pain. for my teen in my V4.5, its the boy tooth character...thing..

T_T I  feel your pain. for my teen in my V4.5, its the boy tooth character...thing..
Uradebatchi is so cute :unsure:

edit: hmm she is a girl adult so maybe you ment another Tama :D

I like almost al Tam characters <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
I sadly have felt that way before and I felt really guilty about it, but I got over it and loved him just the same. It doesn't matter what kind of tama they grow up to be, they are still lots of fun. :p

On My V4.5 its a Zourotchi and its ugly when its just on the screen bu when you push the c button it looks real cute

i got Horoyotchi on my v4.5 and I thought it was the ugliest thing ever. So I restarted it.

when i first got my v4 i got five boys before a girl and all of the boys turned into the guy that looks like a rooster! i hate the rooster guy and i had to reset the tam everytime i got him because i kept on missin the matchmaker so i never got past 1st gen till i got a girl i didnt get the rooster guy since my fifth boy (thank heaven!)

Never felt like that I just got a version 4 and my Tama grew up to be an adorable Celebtchi.

whats that one on the v3 called? it has a squrare head and its black. i got that about 100000000000000000000000000

times. now my v3 is debbuged and now i have nyara!!

My first Tamagotchi ever was a Tarakotchi, then after that was a Pyonkotchi, then a Memetchi, and then a Mimitchi. So I basically built it up :wacko:

I guess characters can get annoying, but I suppose we can't help it. I would never reset my tamagotchi for being ugly.

I'm terrible at looking after tamas. As it is the holidays soon I will change my battery in my v4 and try to grow him or her up into a good character. The only character which I got which was so amazing was a young memetchi. Is that a good tama? Like as cool as the actual memetchi?

whats that one on the v3 called? it has a squrare head and its black. i got that about 100000000000000000000000000 times. now my v3 is debbuged and now i have nyara!!
It's called Kurokotchi and it's quite common.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back