Am I a book Worm?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be honest, no you aren't, I classify myself as a bookwork though. I read Message From Nam in 16 hours (4 hundred something pages and SO good.) because it held my interest. I love books about the wars, not about the fighting, about someone ( a normal person) whom was living during the ages of the war.
She read about four times as many books as you in the same amount of time, so I don't understand why she wouldn't be one, even though you are.

Yes, I think you do enjoy reading a lot. It's good for you! You probably do well in Language Arts in school, right? Reading helps you write well, and it improves your vocabulary. If you keep reading, you'll probably keep doing very well in school.

That's good.

And if your a book worm, so what? Being very smart will make you really successful in life, Education is one of the tools you need in life. :furawatchi:

Nothing wrong with being a book worm :eek:

Atleast you read, I'm so behind in my class reading project, it's sad xD

I read 5 books within 4 days worth 300 pages, and it only took me about 3 hours straight to read each book! Then I don't exactly want to wear out my bookcase because I have so little books. This is not working out for me ;)
I do that alot.

That doesn't mean you're a book worm, it just means you like to read...that doesn't necessarily mean you're a 'bookworm'.

- xd3vilx

Latest posts

Back