Am I a cry baby-whats wrong with me

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cute_chicks_rock_n_roll

Reaction score
O.k so ever since I can remember I cry really easily.Ex.my sister won't leave my room and shes being a jerk and kicking me I start crying.I dont cry like *uhh mommy *sniff* she wont get out of my bed!!* its more like*get out of my bed "no" get out "make me" get out this is important to me *cry* "cry baby" Im just really sensitive.Like if my mom or dad start fighting and one of them yell i start crying.And at adventure camp i didn't want to bike because i was afraid of falling *mountain biking* and they kept on presuring me to go and i got really sad and cried. another example I hate skating and one of my friends had a skating party even though i told her i wouldnt skate because i was scared she said i had to come and just sit and talk anyway so i did.Later while everyone was skating my best friend came up and said your a waste of admission and i started crying because i thought how true that was.

Am i a cry baby or am i just really sensitive?If you have any ideas for me to be less emotional plz post here!

You're not a cry-baby!

You just happen to be a really sensitive person. I am too....well, sometimes. The simplest things make me cry or angry.

Maybe it's hormones? But if it's been happening to you for most of your life....you're just sensitive. Try and solve your problems in a different way next time, instead of crying.

Everytime I cry in front of my parents about something silly, they tell me, "Crying won't always get you what you want."

Good advice, I think.

Don't worry I'm Xtremely sensitive I get mad or sad over any little thing. I used to think I was a cry baby but I discovered I'm not a cry baby I'm just really senseitive. So don't worry your not a cry baby your just really sensitive like me.

O.k so ever since I can remember I cry really easily.Ex.my sister won't leave my room and shes being a jerk and kicking me I start crying.I dont cry like *uhh mommy *sniff* she wont get out of my bed!!* its more like*get out of my bed "no" get out "make me" get out this is important to me *cry* "cry baby" Im just really sensitive.Like if my mom or dad start fighting and one of them yell i start crying.And at adventure camp i didn't want to bike because i was afraid of falling *mountain biking* and they kept on presuring me to go and i got really sad and cried. another example I hate skating and one of my friends had a skating party even though i told her i wouldnt skate because i was scared she said i had to come and just sit and talk anyway so i did.Later while everyone was skating my best friend came up and said your a waste of admission and i started crying because i thought how true that was.

Am i a cry baby or am i just really sensitive?If you have any ideas for me to be less emotional plz post here!
I'm quite a tough cookie myself, so I guess I don't know exactly how you feel, but crying more than usual is completely fine! "Crybaby" is a stupid word - "Sensitive" would be more like it. My BFFL (best friend for life) is really sensitive too. If someone says something (even as a joke) that is slightly offensive, she will take it very seriously and start crying, and she finds it really hard to forgive because she is so easily hurt and offended.

I just always stay on her good side and cheer her up when she is having a down day, and I'm sure your friends do the same!

Apart from what your best friend said at her skating party - that was really mean, and would have offended anyone! That's a horrible thing to say! I'd be scared too, so it's nothing to be ashamed of.

And maybe if you're getting to that kind of stage, you will get more emotional about things (parents, siblings, friends, etc) that are upsetting you - but crying is a great way to let things out and can really make you feel better afterwards. My parents have always told me that. And I think it's good advice. It's completely normal - don't let it bother you!

~ bratztroxg

Good to know someone else is like me.

I cry, over EVERYTHING.

Dead animals in the road, movies, books, televison. Nothing is wrong with us- we just may get hurt really easy.

[SIZE=13pt]Naw, your no crybaby! ^.^[/SIZE]

Your just emotional! Sorta like my sister!

When my sister was younger...She used to cry...A LOT. And half the time over nothing. >.o

But for some reason she doesn't cry so much anymore. I think she just became a stronger person, O.O

and one day...I'm sure you'll get strong too! ^-^

You're not a crybaby! You're just really sensitive, like my brother.

Every time you feel like you are going to cry or get upset, try shutting you eyes and taking deep breaths and couting to 10. It works for me when I get all angry and upset.

I'm just like you. my sister is REALLY tough. and thats mostly why I cry. because she hits me like all the time. and she's 9 and I'm 12! ;) I guess I'm extremely sensitive.

Whne I get angry, I get violent o_O

I usually muffle out my feelings or hide them, though. When you think you're going to cry, leave the room. I don't know how that'll help, but I hate crying in front of people.

[SIZE=12pt]It's okay, a lot of people are emotional! ^^[/SIZE]

I cry if i get a bad grade, get embarrassed, pretty much anything, but I can't help it, it just kinda happens.

Try to just think of something else, or like do somehting with your hands to get your mind off it. =]

~Loola~

Don't worry, when I get real mad and start yelling, the tears start rolling. So it could be your body's way of telling you you are upset.

Gah. I never cry. I don't know why. I just... don't cry. Sorry I can't relate to you there. :wacko:

But "crybaby" is not you! Crybaby is just an insult. You're just sensitive, that's all! But at least you don't cry over stupid things, like my cousin. Ohmygod, my cousin will cry over every little thing! And he's 11 going on 12 pretty soon!

If he loses a board/sport game, he cries. If his stupid plastic guns (he's gun obsessed) break or his dad takes them away, he cries. If he doesn't get what he wants, he cries. If he doesn't get the attention he wants, he cries. Oh, not to mention, whenever he wants to leave someplace, (*EDIT: which is every time he goes out in public) he says he's "sick" and that his "stomach hurts" makes his dad take him home so he could play with his toy guns again.

With being said, you're just sensitive. ^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
You're not a crybaby. You're just emotional. I used to be that way before, and now, instead of crying, I get super angry... >.o Just be thankful that it's not anger issues...

-Temari Nara

Every time I feel that way, I just scream into a pillow. And if there is no pillow at hand, I find the nearest bathroom and splash some cold [freezing~] or warm water on my face - Either works for me. ;D

I don't think you're a cry baby. When you feel that way, though, it's best not to hold it back, because that can give you a headache and probably make things seem much worse than they really are.

Maybe find a quieter place to calm down?

People say and do stupid things and may not realize how offensive it may be, or how it can affect someone sensitive like you. There are a lot of other people who go through the same thing, and for most I know, it goes away as you get older and mature a bit more. [That's not saying you're immature about it, to clear that up. You just may handle it better when you're older~]

Don't feel bad about being sensitive. It's not exactly something you can control. :]

I think it's just your hormones. I'm like that before my period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back