Am I sick?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cute_chicks_rock_n_roll

Reaction score
Umm so lately I have been getting stomach pain and moodswings and i have an on and off migrane for like 4 days now.But i'm like 99% sure it's not my period...Is there anything else that could be wrong wit me.(i have been losing sleep the past week)

Please share any idea's of what i might have or experiences from the same sickness?

Um, no. I don't think there's anything else that would be besides your period. That's about all the signs your getting it. So, yeah. That's all it is. (500th post! ^^)

Oh sorry you said it wasn't your period ok then it just might be coming again and you don't know it it changes every now and then it's annoying when it does though <....>

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe you could talk to your mom. She would know what was wrong. And even is she didn't you can always go to the doctor. Or even though your sure its not your period you never know. Theres a chance you might get it soon.

I wouldn't consider getting a little snappy because you don't feel well to be moodswings, not necessarily.

If it's been happening for a while now, I suggest you talk to one of your parents (probably your mother) and possibly even the doctor.

I have been getting that every day for the past 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!! My mom said might be period, but it doesn't make sense!!!!!!!! I'm only 10!!!!!!!!! And, when all that happens, i usually feel 100% an hour later. I hope i wont b getting it any time soon. At first i thought i was sick, but my mom told me to bring a pad 2 school "JUST IN CASE" it happens.

Hopefully it's not anything serious.

Don't worry Period isn't a big deal just make sure you wear a pad or tampon. ( Preferably a pad if it's your first period ever. ) I don't use tampons.

You mean "PMS"? I don't think it's that bad. It just makes you angsty.
I believe every woman has it.

cute_chicks_rock_n_roll: PMS isn't something too be REALLY scared about. ;D Every woman goes through it, I am somewhat sure its natural. :ichigotchi: Your gonna be fine.

You said you had a stomach ache right? Are you taking a antibiotic? If so, eat yogurt BEFORE taking your medicine, eat a FULL breakfast(Ex:Not just a pop-tart e_e. A Breakfast like toast and eggs may do) then take the medicine. Some antibiotics eat the good bacteria out of your stomach...(Please, nobody be scared. O_O)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back