Am I taking care of my Tama well?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemis1000

Reaction score
Well, I've only had a tamagotchi version 3 for a bit, and am wondering if my characters are good.

The first generation I went from girl teletchi to Tamatchi to Patapatchi to Pyonkotchi, then I mated and had a boy Teletchi, then mohitamatchi, then Hikotchi and Mimitchi.

Am I taking care of it well enough? I don't usually let it lose hearts or anything...

Pyonkotchi, and Mimitchi.....along with Mametchi Kutchipatchi Memetchi, Androtchi, Hanatchi.... and a couple others...are all tamas you get from "exellent" care.

Oh cool. :)

Next I want to get a mametchi. Any special ideas how? (except taking care of it really well)

Cool.

I think there's no special ideas on how to obtain mametchi. Maybe you can wait for others, (to give their own ideas) who had mametchi before.

Mine was, only that i took care of my pet quite well. Hope you get mametchi on your next try! all the best :)

Well I got Mametchi on an odd generation (Gen 1) i think it went like this Girl Teletchi>Mizutamatchi>Obotchi to Mametchi...I took very well care of it.

I am takeing care of my tama very well cuz itz school holidays so no school = better tama care!!!

PS I have a big project to do =(

PSS mORE FREE TIME!!! :( :lol: :lol:

Pyonkotchi, and Mimitchi.....along with Mametchi Kutchipatchi Memetchi, Androtchi, Hanatchi.... and a couple others...are all tamas you get from "exellent" care.
Kutchipatchi and Memetchi are average care caharcters...and Androtchi and Hanatchi are not-so-good care characters... they are all v1 characters though.

Anyway, YES! Those are all good characters, esipically Mimitchi. :rolleyes: Good job on taking care of your tama well!

Kutchipatchi and Memetchi are average care caharcters...and Androtchi and Hanatchi are not-so-good care characters... they are all v1 characters though.
Anyway, YES! Those are all good characters, esipically Mimitchi. :D Good job on taking care of your tama well!
On the V1 they where like that..... But I have noticed they have got bumped up alot since theyve created more characters..... On my second Generation I got Androtchi from Perfect non-beeping for care, care.... thats a mouthfull..... only times it would beep is for lights off, time out and praise.

Oh cool. :blink: Next I want to get a mametchi. Any special ideas how? (except taking care of it really well)
um wen i try to get a mametchi i just feed it every time it has 3 black hearts and play with it wen it has 3 black hearts allways praise it and punish it. and i guess that should do it.

Arh..sorry i'm really new to tama since my 1st one in..erm...1998 :blink: .Can anyone tell me is it that we can have more than 1 pet in a tama? And what you mean by 1,2,3...generation?

Thanks

[SIZE=8pt]Well, all I know is if you take very good care of your Tama then you will get a good Tama! [/SIZE] :) Right now I am taking EXELENT care of my Tama. I haven't let Ash's hearts get below one missing. Right now mine is a Mizutamatchi (toddler).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back