Am I to old for Tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am 20 and I get made fun of at work all the time by my co-workers because I am constantly playing with my two tamagotchis and I got to the tamatown website all time so dont feel bad hun. ;)
Good on you! Stick with what YOU enjoy. Don't stop playing with something *just because* it's not in fashion or something like that.

I seriously want to write an email to BanDai and it would say something like this:

"I am speaking on behalf of the members of Tamatalk about the target audience of the Tamagotchi.

"I understand that you might want Tamagotchi to be targeted to a certain group which appears to be girls aged 7-12 years of age. However it would be much appreciated if you could broaden your target audience to incorporate boys and perhaps older people as well. If/when another version of Tamagotchi comes out, you should include equal amounts of both boys and girls in advertisements and try and get designs suited for both genders.

"Another thing I wish to talk about is the games. Children go to school and do homework. Teenagers and some adults have to study. Most adults go to work. It's very hard to find time to play the games to exercise Tamagotchi. Also, because of the games, many parents seem to think they are like handheld video games- a distraction. Make the games as long as you like by all means, but don't program it so the user has to do perfectly at a game for Tamagotchi to lose a lot of weight. On version 1, in the jumping game, you only need to jump 3 hurdles to lose 3g of weight. It would also be nice if you could play games at any weight, but once your Tamagotchi has reached the minimum weight it just won't lose any more.

"If you could do the best you can that would be highly appreciated worldwide."

I might then include links to this topic and the link to my whole rant about version 3 and higher.

YOU CAN NEVER BE TOO OLD FOR ANYTHING!!! I'm 11 and I still enjoy talking like a baby, playing in a jump house and making fun of the "Wiggles" while my 11 month old bro watches IT! :(

Hahah, I'm 14.

Also, Lmao at poster above me.

I don't think I'm too old for Tamagotchis. 8) I bring mines to school daily.

I believe no person is too old for a tamagotchi. i know lots of middle age people, even seniors who would be happier with a tamagotchi. don't let the thought cross your mind and you'll be fine :D

I dont think u can ever be to old for tamas, just do wot u like ignore wot everyone thinks, if they call u a kid it doesnt mean u r 1 its just wot they think! and i dont think they are just for gals either, im a boy age 12 and i have got tamas! :huh:

Too old?!?!? That makes me MAD >.< Too old for something you love? HA! Funnny!

Well you can see how I feel. Tata for now!

Crowfrost ^.^

hey maisy,

i just wantedto say, that i don't think there is such a thing as too old, although i know where u are coming from. i'm 23 and have 5 tamas and sometimes i do feel " too old" i feel bad too, because i have to pause them when i go out with certain ppl, or am doing certain "adult" things, like work for instance lol i don't think my boss would appreciate seeing me sitting there, feeding or playing with my tama. somewhoe i don't think that the excuse "well she was HUNGRY" would work very well lmao

but go for it! never too old!

I dont think so. I'm the same age as you and I still have mine.

Although I should follow your example and buy a second one because i only know one person who still has one, but she doesnt play with it. She got "too old".

haha hun im almost 22 and I still play with em! Your NEVER too old for a tamagotchi lol

Im 12 year old male and i have 4 tamas (not includin the older versions) i dont care wot ppl say just ignore them, and u can neva be to old for tamas can u! :D

Hope i helped and have a great tama day! :D

well, its not about your age, its about - do you REALLY love tamagotchis? do you REALLY love devoting your time and love to a battery - operated egg with a personality? if that is true, then dont ever stop loving them, give them all your love and time and devote your life to them completely(lol jk there)

Tamagirl is right. I'm 16-years old, too. Well, 16 in March. Close enough.

My friend and I just recently bought the 4.5 version, and I love my Tamagotchi. I don't care what other people think, and I don't get all uptight when they call it a Kids Meal toy.

If you love your Tamagotchi, then don't listen to other people who think makeup makes the world go 'round.

-- Lozle ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow. Well...

I am 21 years old and I absolutely love virtual pets. I got my first tamagotchi the very year they came out here in America. It was white and black. Now, I have about 35 other virtual pets but..NO tamagotchi. I am going to buy a version 4.5 today and I cannot WAIT to play it. It sounds SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cool!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back