Am I to old for Tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
the only things in life you can be too old for is sleeping in a crib and getting breastfed. other than that, you can never be too old for anything :( especially toys!

you can never be to old for a tamagotchi. I gave my great grandma one (age 84) for christmas. She didn't know what it was but when I showed her she knew. All she used to do was watch the football on Tv. Now shes always on her tamagotchi>. :( :ph34r:

You can never be to old for anything, anything at all.

If you choose to play with anything, like a Tamagotchi and you think our too old, well- That just means that just means you've grown out of things.

You should be abl to do anything you like without having ti panic about 'Am I too old for this?'.

Do it on your own free will. ^_^

Yeah, 19 right here and when I randomly saw that there were Tamagotchis that were new at Walmart I bought one. Months later went to get my friend one and saw that there were even newer ones (4.5) I now have 2 and I'm learning more and more and getting super into it and everything! I got the Mimitchi stuffed holder and the Tamagotchi/Mimitchi strap neclace and I'm going NUTS. =) I will be a kid until the day I die. Look at my dad, he's 43 and he acts like a kid.

my friends think im to old for them but after i bought them one the lovvvvvvvvvvvvvve them...and were 13 going on 14.i still bring mine to school. :D

No one is ever too old for tamagotchis, if anyone says that you are too old then you say you're never too old for anything. I say if you want a V.4.5, which are really cool, or a V.4, also really cool, then go for it, because it's up to you and you only whether or not you are too old for something!!!!

:D :mimitchi: :furawatchi:

Even if you're not physically young it's quite alright to be young at heart!

Nobodys to old to play with something you have an interest for.I know a 75 yr old who bought one to keep her company after her husband and then her dog died.Which is kinda scary.But if youthink your to old then go ahead.No ones stopping you.

I am 14 years old and I have a v2 and v3 and I want a v4.5 and a v4.However, I don't know if I'm too old for Tamas.

Thank you.

Maisy Gotchi
Of course not ;)

You can never be too old!

I am 18 got one for Christmas and really want to get more...

I have a v4.5 and a v4 (I have a v1 and a p2 somewhere.. just to find them..)

I'll probably get another v4.5 soon

Yes indeedy, you are never to old to enjoy a Tamagotchi.

*raises hand* 21 years old here. ;D and I've been a virtual pet lover since they were originally released in the 90's.

I have a large collection and am not ashamed of it.

I recently recieved a Tamagotchi V4.5 for my 21st birthday last year, and was very happy. =)

There's no such a thing as being "too old" for a virtual pet. That perception is all a state of mind. ^_~

go to tamagotchi.com you'll see some celebs that r older than u that have tamas!if you ask me,that's probly enough to let you know that none can eve be too old 4 tams............

I'm 18 and I love tamas! I had a Tamagotchi Angel when they first came out but I couldn't figure out how to keep it alive ;) Now I have a v4.5 and I am super pumped for the v5's. I'm really just trying to decide if I should preorder one!!! You can NEVER be too old for Tamagotchi!

Pshhh, I'm 14 also and still play with Tamagotchis. They were originally supposed to appeal most to teenage girls anyway so I think we're good!!!!

I really don't care what age you are if you play Tamagotchi from age 5 to 105. People who don't play just dun know what they're missing! ^_^

ok if u have a job/school/ect. u need to make use of the pause thing, and when u get extra time play with ur tama! :) u cant ever be to old for a tama, my mom plays with them!

Ur not too old for tamagotchis. I know some adults that have tamagotchis. ;) I'm 12 right not but I got bored of them right before I turned 12. Not really much of a difference eh? But that's me. Everyone likes different things and tamagotchis are for everyone. So you're not too old for tamagotchis. :blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back