Am I to old for Tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ha ha, I am nearly 24 and a mother and I have 2 tamas. I am college and I am starting a craze there for them! Never too old to for anything, u just gotta make sure that more important things, like studies, come first, and if thats at the sacrfise of your tama then so be it! :-D

I'm 16 and I just ordered my v4 tama. I used to love them when I was like 7 or 8, so I thought ''why not?''

I dont think there is anything wrong with people doing something that makes them happy, I mean its better than doing drugs or having sex with loads of guys right?

Happiness is Good. :D

xoox

Hey!

Im 17 and i have a tamagotchi, i just love the things!! :wacko:

I don't think you can ever be too old to have one!!

Im 9 Years Old And I Still Play My 11 Tamagotchis And My 11 Year Old Sister Dosent Really Play Her 2 Tamagotchis And My Sister Thinks That I Am Adected To Tamagotchis

I'm 18 and I love tamas!  I had a Tamagotchi Angel when they first came out but I couldn't figure out how to keep it alive :p   Now I have a v4.5 and I am super pumped for the v5's.  I'm really just trying to decide if I should preorder one!!!  You can NEVER be too old for Tamagotchi!
no.

You are NEVER too old for tama's.

Also, like someone else, celebs play them! The tamaguides play w/ them, and they are what? Teens-Young Adults?

mametchi ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Maisygotchi,

No one is ever too old to do anything. For example: An old lady posts videos on You tube. SHE IS 108!!!

That proves it.

flowershower ^_^

Yeah, you're question is a no-brainer. Maisygotchi, don't ever let people judge you. If you like Tamas, then by gosh, you will keep getting 'em!! B) Those people who make fun of other people who have Tamagotchi's don't know how fun they are to have! :p It's like having a pet but you don't have to clean up after it, (in REAL doo-doo, I mean) you don't take it to the vet where it costs you an arm and a leg, and if they die the family keeps going on and on and on! Of course, Tamagotchi's don't beat out real pets, but it's much easier to take care of. That's the beauty of it! :furawatchi:

Please don't worry about being to old for tamagotchis!!! They are for all ages. I hate when people worry about that! Do you really care what other people think about you? I hope that I don't sound mean, 'cause I'm not trying to.

LMP

I actually asked myself as well, as I'm turning 16 in a month. I realized that I like Tamagotchis so much, and it shouldn't matter what other people think. Nobody really judges me though, or tells me directly anyways. The only people's opinions I really care about are my friend's, and if they don't accept you for what you do, they aren't your friends xD

Don't stop doing something you love just because of your age [:

!

I Am 9 Years Old And I Love Playing My 11 Tamagotchis And My 11 Year Old Sister Dose Really Play Her 2 Tamagotchis And My Sister Thinks I Am Adicted To Tamagotchis Because I Have 11 Tamagotchis

I agree with you totally johnpatrick [:

I wish there wasn't such a stigma attached to tamagotchis...well maybe not stigma but there is a definite association with young children rather than teens and young adults.

I am 14 years old and I have a v2 and v3 and I want a v4.5 and a v4.However, I don't know if I'm too old for Tamas.

Thank you.

Maisy Gotchi
No you are not too old to play with Tamagotchis!

But appaently I just might be... After reading everyone elses reply, I only found a few people around my age group (21) everyone else seems to be... well still in school... I'm now rethinking being a member of this forum

However... you have nothing to wory about kid!

Play on!

your never too old im almost 13 and i and i love them B) people who think your to old are stupid B) B) trust me B)
I know that you are trying to make this person feel better, but please try to find a way to do that without insulting others. :furawatchi:

In my opinion, there is no such thing as being to old for tamagotchi. ;)

I bought Tama V4's for my 6 year old and 11 year old and I am playing with them both. I'm totally hooked and I'm 38 years old! Am I the oldest?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back