Am I to old for Tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Way! You Cnat be Too Old For Tamagotchi's I Love Them They Are Awesome :ichigotchi: I Have A V2 v3 v4 and v5

look im 11 and there r other boys in my class(ima boy) they see my tama and r like ooo look the boy plays with a tikogatchi... ussually i just ignore them but 1 time i said "it is pernounced tomogotcgi u dumbfaces!!!!!!!!" hope it makes u fell a lot better :huh: B) :lol: :lol: :lol:

*EDITED: Please watch the language*

Last edited by a moderator:
never never i go to middle school beacause so many people mostly 6th graders are playing with them during class! lol i still sneek mine in the school! :huh:

wow i think tama talk is the best. i was worried about being to old for tamogothis too but now reading all the commenst i feel much happier.

Your never tooo OLD to care for a tama. It depends on how much time you spend with them! If you like make them real happy and all that, you could be a good parent!

AGE does not matter! its just how long you have been here! SO KEEP PLAYING! and non related subject in my country its only up too grade 6, so mimitchis_rock13579, here you would have been 2nd year high school! :hitodetchi: :furawatchi:

actually... I am not too old I am 11 but when you are getting to an age like 16+ then you know you are getting to old for them. Not to offend anyone but that is my opion I just think that they are a kids toy are and one 16+is too old for them

Im almost 19 and I've been obsessively playing with tamagotchis for years now. I even had one when i was little. But, i do get strange looks when walking around with a mametchi pouch, and a tama leashe around my neck, then i flip out when i hear beeping and i unstrap my mame pouch get out my PINK COOL CASE covored tama, and start talking to it like its a real creature. XD

Its okay though, I'm cool enough on my own to play it off like, "YEAH WELL, WHERES YOUR TAMAGOTCHI AND THOUSANDS OF SPARKLEY ACESSORIES HUH!??!?! WELL!??! YOUR A LOSER NOT ME! WAHAHHA"

:p lame. anyhow, no ones too old. And i do think they should make the tamagotchi more realistic when it comes to excersizing them, aaand, maybe american cellphones should become compatible like japanese phones. Im not moving out of the US for a few years so. COME ON! I NEED MORE TAMA ACTION.

No one should give in to peer pressure if someone says "You still play with tamagotchis? What a loser." I couldn't care less if someone said that to me. Whatever makes you happy. No matter what the age. I think no one is ever to old for a good ol tamagotchi!

Tg1

i know a at least 32 year old who wuvs tamas! your never to old to have a pet, right? tamas are just virtual pets! ;)

I'm in 6th grade and I told people I had a tama...they're like, "Ooh...that's sooo fourth grade!" WHATEVER!!!! You're never too old 4 a tama! If you don't want anyone 2 know U have 1 though ...don't tell them! YOU'RE NOT TOO OLD FOR A TAMA!!! :huh: :( :( :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

You are not to old for tamas! On mimtchi.com's forum the admin is 30 and has 111 tamas! Of course you are not to old. That explaines everything. And her husband plays with tamas.

:unsure: noooooooo your not i met 22 year olds that still have one. there a hot toy so don't be ashamed tell the world that you have a tamagotchi . puls i'm 13 i don't plan on give tama's up until they doo't make thm any more!!! :mellow:

you will never [SIZE=14pt] ever[/SIZE]be to old for a tamagotchi....[SIZE=21pt]ever[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back