Am I to old for Tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nobody is to old for tamagotchis. There is no limit. Tamagotchis aren't babyish so you are not to old. Tamagotchis are for all ages. So you deserve those new tamagotchis.

My Dad will ocassionally ask to see my latest tama so he can "play" it according to him.

He's..... ahem.......40

i am also that age and i have a v3 and a v5. my tamagotchis keep me from being lonely...i don't think anyone is ever to old not to be lonely :huh:

Your not too old. I started when I was 4 years old. Thats not too young for it. I understood it well. My 16 year old brother likes tamas.

I'm in 6th grade and I told people I had a tama...they're like, "Ooh...that's sooo fourth grade!" WHATEVER!!!! You're never too old 4 a tama! If you don't want anyone 2 know U have 1 though ...don't tell them! YOU'RE NOT TOO OLD FOR A TAMA!!! :chohimetchi: :chohimetchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi: :kuribotchi:
omg, im in ur exact position. 6th grade, tamas are 4 elementry school kids-arg. its very annoying. i just stuff my 2 v5s into my shoulder bag and play w/them b/w classes; while i pretend to be looking for my notebook.

im 13 and have a v4 and a v5, i don't tell my friends about them but i love them and i wouldn't even think of life without my Tamas! :ichigotchi:

I'm 12 and I have a V2,V3,V4 and a V4.5. I don't tell my friends about them either, but I find so much joy in sitting by myself playing with them. No matter how old I get, I don't think I'll ever think of them as childish and boring. Because they're not.

no..you are soo not old! Im 13 and I have a nano baby, v2, v3, 2 v4, 3 v4.5, and 2 v5

aww... you're not too old! my mom, 33 and my aunt, 19 play with them all the time!!! i know a lot of people as old as you who enjoy virtual stuff....

<_< <_< :D :D :D :D :D I don't think u could ever be too old for a fun electronic game.... ever!!

Im 11 and people call me a weirdo because i like tamas. Who cares? Theyre cool, cute, and fun! Long LIVE TAMAS! My favorite tamagotchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :kusatchi: :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi: :puroperatchi:

:D :mametchi: ;) :unsure:

I think there isn't an age to play with a tama. One of my ciblings is 19 and she is playing with a tama!

if you love the tamagotchis you can never be to old i know sum 1 who is thirty and has like 20 tamagotchis :blink: :)

No way girl!! u will never be too old for tamas just totally ingore what other people think they don't know what is like to have the coolest toy on earth!! :D so just keep caring and loving ur tama and don't worry about what other people think they are just PLAIN WERID!! so who really cares u love tamas and hey thats fine with me!! :huh: :D :huh: :angry: :D :rolleyes:

Hi, I'm Tealeaf. I'm 12 but I was also thinking: am I too old for Tams?! :huh: I decided that I won't care about ppl saying, "OMG! You play with Tamaguchi? *laughs*" "It's Tamagotchi, by the way!"I reply. Think of it this way - is anybody who you know too old for pets? No, of course :D - but many ppl have Tams 'cos they're allergic or something. Remember that if you do get bored with Tams or something, don't feel obliged to play with them! ;)
hey don't worry im 12 too [nearly 13] and i still play with my tamas i have 1 v3 3 v4s [one is broken] and a v5 so i have quite a lot of tamas and i still play with them heaps!!! :lol: :blink: :furawatchi:

its really ok for everyone of all ages to play tamagotchis.... after all, who doesnt like virtual???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back