Am I to old for Tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Bandai should make some tamas for kids and some for adults (adults ones with more mature games and not kiddy like thingy). In this way, they can attract more wider range of different age groups of consumers to buy their tamagotchis. Up to now the tamagotchis had been very kiddy-like and girly-like, especially the tamatowns....how I wish bandai would make some tamagotchis targetting at adults instead of only kids...thank you....

:D

I don't think anyone is too old for Tamagotchis. My friend plays with them. And she 20! :D So no one is too old for them. I'm trying to run a cellction. I cerently have:1v4 1v5. I plan on getting a V4.5. I want one of those SO BADLY!!! But im broke. lol :eek: . ;) My V4 had a baby boy. And my V5 Grew up to adults yesterday. (I didn't care about bonding so I got low bonding characters. :p ) Sorry If some of the message is off topic! :mimitchi:

[SIZE=8pt] you are never too old for something you love! people make fun of me having tamas all the time, but I ignore them because they just don't know what they're missing =)[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm 14. i have 2 v2s,2 v3s,and a v4.i only have batteries in the v4 though

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I am 55 years old and I just discovered Tamagotchis a couple of weeks ago. I really enjoy my v.5. I don't know why I am such a 'kid at heart', but while I do most of the normal adult things, I do a whole, WHOLE lot of 'youngish' things too. My interests go all over the spectrum. I think since I am on the artsy, creative side, that some of this just goes with my personality make-up.

Well, I am 55 years old and I just discovered Tamagotchis a couple of weeks ago. I really enjoy my v.5. I don't know why I am such a 'kid at heart', but while I do most of the normal adult things, I do a whole, WHOLE lot of 'youngish' things too. My interests go all over the spectrum. I think since I am on the artsy, creative side, that some of this just goes with my personality make-up.
You are a kid at heart, Suzanne :)

( gosh , i just love saying your name. I envy it )

NO ONE IS TO OLD FOR TAMAS

what if your allergic to animals

or if THERE JUST SO FUN!

TAMAS ARE FOR ALL AGES

I'm here to help :D

There is no such thing to be too old of Tamagotchi´s!

When you´re old( I mean, 80 or something) and you don´t have anyone to talk.. Then you can take your glasses and play with Tamagotchi!

So? You´re not too old, I mean, I´m 15!

I am 14 years old and I have a v2 and v3 and I want a v4.5 and a v4.However, I don't know if I'm too old for Tamas.

Thank you.

Maisy Gotchi
I am 15 and I have a V5. I play with it all the time. I don't think you are to old for Tamagotchi's at all!

You're never too old.

I used to love these things back when I was ten. I still love them, and I'm sixteen. I don't think I'll ever lose my love for these little guys. They're awesome, and always will be.

Be proud that you own tamagotchis!

It's your choice, i think i am too old for them and i am 12, u can choose what time in your life you think you wanna give em up, if u wanna wait till ur 17 go ahead if u wanna wait till ur 10 go ahead lol if u wanna wait till ur 40 its your choice

All of my friends tease me because I have a tama. I just say, "yup that's me, the tama lover!" you are never too old to take care of something that you love.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back