Am I to old for Tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your never to old for tamagotchis!! My mom, dad, aunt, and grandma play they! They told me about tamas. They have some of the first tamas ever!!

sabri :p

nope... ^__^ (although I do have to admit you are asking a community who is crazy about tamagotchi for the answer so it could be biased )

True, it is designed for probably younger people, but there's nothing wrong with liking it. (excuse the cliche but "everyone has an inner child ^__^)

i cant believe this topic is still alive!! :D

anyway, dont all of u think a 10 yr old being called a baby w/a tama is insane??? that was me. now im gonna b 12 and i still have my tamas but one of my friends had a relapse in luv for them and the others hav just accepted my tamagotchi as long as I don't abandon them for it. ;)

I'm 21 and still love having Tamagotchi. No matter what your age your never to old to do something you still enjoy. If someone is telling you your to old I suggest you ignore what they are saying. I get it all the time at work and I just smile and say I'm never to old.
I agree. Im 21 and I have two v4's. I love them haha. I am a security guard, so they keep me pretty entertained on my 14 hour shifts.

YOU ARE NEVER TO OLD TO PKAY WITH TAMAS.if i could keep them till i die i would (but i dont know whats gonna happen in the future like if they get broken) tamas are something to love and to love FOREVER ur not too old for tamas trust me.and if someones tell u u should stop playing with them then ask them "why do u care what i do" ive never said that because no one told me that before i think its because im only 10

I am 18 and love my tamagotchis to bits! For some strange reason (that has been forgotten over the years) my parents never let me have one when they first came out in '97. So when they were rereleased I couldn't resit. I was about 15 at the time and I felt like you- I felt weird being in Toys R Us and was a bit ashamed- once I even said I was buying a tamagotchi for a fictional little sister ^_^ !!!

But as I've gotten older, I don't care. I get a huge amount of enjoyment out of the little dudes, and most of them remind me of important parts of my life. (I try to buy them on special occasions). Tamagotchis are a bit like the Hello Kitty brand. Lots of older teenagers have hello kitty things because it's so cute! And I think tamagotchis are like that.

And besides, the original target demographic for tamas was your age- and that's what it seems to be in Japan. But for some reason in our western culture, kids feel the need to grow up really quickly, so younger kids tend to buy them here.

To cut a long story short, do what you want. If you love them, care for them and play with them for the rest of your days and don't let anyone tell you different :p

love neimo

Well, I'm in my thirtys and just got to know a guy recently, but I'm worried about his response if he comes to know that I collect and play with tamagotchis (have develop a passion for them over the recent years). Anyone here got simliar situation as me or advice? Pls share. Thanks ^_^

Im the same age as you, uhmmm I guess it not bad to play with them still-Its great for free time =D

no. just plain NO! im 8 and i want to play with em until v10s come out!(although my bro was around when the origanals were out) if that's what you wanna do do it! :( But when you have a job high school chores ect. don't let tamas come first. :kuribotchi:

omg im 14 too!!

i love tamagotchis.

but i chose to keep that to myself, i dont bring mine to school.

i have an obsession. :)

ur totaly not to young to do anything!! it really is your choice.

Nah your not to old. I'm 19 and I play with my tamagotchi :D and I plan on getting v5. Also the tamagothci doesn't have a age limit, it just says not for anyone ages 3 and under. :D

I'm 28 years old and I love my Tamagotchi as does my 38 year old girlfriend. So, no, you are not too old for Tamagotchis

[SIZE=8pt]I don't think you could ever be too old for tamagotchis. [/SIZE]

I'll be fifteen in a little under two months and I still carry my tamagotchis on a keychain that's clipped onto my belt. I wear it around high school and play with them occasionally during class/lunch/whatever free time I have and I love them.

I honestly don't care if anyone gives me weird stares because of it. If it makes you happy, then that should be what matters most. ;)

NO ONE!!!!!!! Is ever to old for tamagotchis!!!!!!

NO ONE!

My dad even plays with my tamgotchi!He thinks they are cool,so NO ONE is too old for tamgotchis!

im 13 and i still love tamagotchis. i havent played them in years and am waiting for my v5 to ship here, but i absolutly love virtual pets...! i have a webkinz account to. *blush*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back