Am I to old for Tamagotchis?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey...I'm sixteen and i have eight tamas i only play with 4.5's so i have four activated right now. I take them everywhere and i even SHOW THEM OFF! I make beds and everything for them! I love them! and im NEVER going to be too old to take care of my tams! :( :( :( :angry: :( :( :ph34r: :)

I don't think there's an age limit. I'm 15 already and I'm still collecting.

U go for it! ;)

if you want to play with tamas then so be it cause NOBODY can be too old for tamas!!!!!

I'm a 13 year old boy. I left tamagotchi for a few years but when i got back to school, the girl with the locker next to me had a tamagotchi case or something like that. Last day i searched in my stuff to see if i didnt debugg my v3 tamagotchi (v3 is my favorit and one day a few years ago i had a debugg attack and i started debbuggin my poor helpless tamagotchis) Fortunatly, my v3 was intact. Now im trying to get a mimitchi like in the old days :)

No, you are not. Someone with common sense would have the prior knowledge not to prod around people telling them they are too immature to embrace childish fun.

When I use childish, I use it as if it were a term to compliment.

Your not to old for tamagotchis im 11 and i have a tamagotchi v6 people in japan are up 10 19 and have tamagotchi's :)

You're definitely not too old for tamagotchis! There are plenty of people older than you who have tamagotchis, no one is too old for them. They are for all age groups. :wub:

Nobody WHATSOEVER is old for a tamagotchi! It's like asking "Are you too old for TV" no you're not! Anyone can use a tamagotchi! Urggh! :eek:

I am 17 and moved out of the tama scene years ago. I want to re enter it by getting a new tama. :l

Think about this- Who made the tamagotchi? They are all adults who happen to be successful in life and I'm pretty sure they keep a few around to watch and care for. These are not just toys they also teach you responsibility and prove that if you do not take care of something the right way they may not be healthy or happy them selves. So if you take care of a tama well they turn out to be a healthy happy tama. If you neglect and ignore it it either dies or turns into a unhealthy tama. So in a way it is almost getting people ready for a family of their own. :] I almost think ever women who wants to have a child should have to play a tama or something to show them at least what they have to do in order to be a successful parent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back