Am I too late for saying...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wee~ That's so nice of you Violetchilluvr3. -_-

If I'm not wrong, the number follow by a Japanese Alphabet shows your Character's age right? How come they are so young? Or the way you count age is different from older version? :huh: (As my V.3 count 1 year: 1 day in real life.)

Anyway, about the iD L - 15th Anniversary ver. I found yesterday, the price is pretty much equivalent to eBay and yup...the website you mentioned also have been checked and it all sold out. :(

One thing about buying stuff online from overseas' retailers is that...we have to remember that we have to plus the customs rate that will DEFINITELY be charged by the customs service which is the pain in the... :angry: I used to buy a PSP's UMD from Hong Kong and I got frustrated to discover this fact...because after the post-payment my UMD become more expensive than buying it from any Thai games' store! :angry:

Of course, if the price online get dramatically cheap, the final price after shipped here may be still lower than the price in the store but to me, I think that there is no reason for me to pay extra amount to those customs service craps! They get money right into their pocket by doing nothing! :angry:

Oh...pardon my quick-temper, just something I wanted to share and got carried away with it...a little... :p

Hm... I don't know, I never paid attention. I guess so.

They evolve into an adult at 2, I think, and then earn their last happy symbol after 48 hours of being an adult. Lots of times I don't wait to take them to the matchmaker, which is why they're so young, but you can wait as long as you want; Part of the iD series is that your character never grows into an oldie.

Hi guys~ I am very new here and this is my 1st post! Nice to meet you all~ ^_^

Any way let go direct to my "Topic Title", Am I too late for saying that after days of aimlessly research on "Tamagotchis" I want to have one iD - Lovely Melody ver.??? B)

I know there are newer and much more interesting versions out there but call me weird if you have to...but while others enjoy ver. with loads of characters, I fond to ver. with much less complex character growth chart. Maybe it is because I just start to call myself a "fan" for Tamagotchi and do not know much sub-characters or late-appear characters in anime ahaha... :p

So after I compared the colored ver. released ever since, I like the characters available in the iD - Lovely Melody ver. most and that conclude my decision (Yes! It is that simple and absurd!). :D

However as I live in Thailand where Tamagotchi was never be spoken again for a decade or so of it very first launch...(WHY!!!!!!!!!!!!!). :angry: The way to get one with rational price offered is harder than finding a needle in the hay stack I suppose?!? :( I found https://www.ebay.com/...d=p5197.c0.m627 and gosh!!! with no knowledge, skill, experience on eBay functions I am in dismay :(

Anyone care to give me a very kind piece of advice or two? Thanks! ^_^
You can be a successful Tama collector wherever you are - I'm in the UK, where Tamas have been unofficially discontinued since 2010, and I only realised I was actually collecting when I hit 15 Tamas! I now have 21 and am planning to buy several more ;)

~ Dazzmina ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back