Am I too old for Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be 15 in a few months and I've played with Tamas since I was 9. You're never too old to have fun. :D

Hai guys! I have a question, am I too old for Tamagotchi? You see, I just turned 12 last December 19. I'm wondering if I should buy a new Tamagotchi iD L or what. I really really really want one. But my parents say I can't cuz I'm too old for it -_-

Can you guys help me?

This is a petition. Please comment if you think I'm too old or if you think I should go for it. :) Thanks kids :wub:

Do comment and add me as friend! Check out my profile too :)
My parents, too, were worried I couldn't pass tests or make friends or things important to older kids if I still liked Tamas, but I proved to them I could live an adequate life as well, and now they're fine with me collecting Tamagotchis. I'm not completely obsessed with them, I only really run one at a time, and I think carefully and research before buying one. Your life can't revolve around them like it might have done when you were younger - but you can still love them as much as ever. Your parents are just worried you'll be teased at school and won't pass tests; they mean well. You just need to prove it to them Tamagotchis are still a good thing and you can live your life as well.

~ Dazzmina ~

Hey! One's never too old for a Tamagotchi!

I'm 14 and I still play with them.

And my 58 year old neighbor plays with them when I come over, he loves them!

Things change. When I was 8, if my Tamagotchi died, I'd cry for hours! Now, I've learned to put less importance on them in my life. In other words, being less obsessed. Which encouraged my parents to accept me having some.

Of course, my parents think I'm weird when I ask for a Tamagotchi for my birthday. Everyone expects me to get a new computer or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think that you're too old for tamagotchi when YOU think you're too old. Not that mean kid at school, not your parents, only you can decide that. If you still enjoy it, then why stop? Life is just too dang short to not do something you like. Plus, there really isn't any harm in tamagotchis (besides a lighter wallet :lol: lol) . So if you seriously think that you don't enjoy them because you've grown out of them, then okay, but if not, then why? Hope I helped!

P.S. I'm thirteen.

Hey! One's never too old for a Tamagotchi!

I'm 14 and I still play with them.

And my 58 year old neighbor plays with them when I come over, he loves them!

Things change. When I was 8, if my Tamagotchi died, I'd cry for hours! Now, I've learned to put less importance on them in my life. In other words, being less obsessed. Which encouraged my parents to accept me having some.

Of course, my parents think I'm weird when I ask for a Tamagotchi for my birthday. Everyone expects me to get a new computer or something.
Lol, when I was 8, I took apart and debugged Tamagotchis and killed them on purpose. I never cried about them, not even the very first time one of mine died, which was on my 6th birthday...that was NOT the day I got it, I was a good carer when I was 5, lol.

Well, there's a phrase I made that I use at school to stop me being teased about being weird: Weird doesn't mean bad. If you think weird is bad, you don't like me, because I'm VERY weird and I'm not a bad person. So if you're parents ever say you're weird, ask them what's bad about being different to others. If we all wanted computers and Xbox games for our birthdays, the world would be a dull place!

~ Dazzmina ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back