Am I weird?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

irock202

Reaction score
Is it weird for a girl to like pokemon? But I can't help it!!! I love them!!! I love pokemon cards, GBA and DS games, and other pokemon stuff. Do you think it's weird? :)

Not at all.

Pokemon is a show for both genders.

It's not weird to like something. If you find it interesting and enjoyable, it's perfectly fine.

Certainly not.

Whatever you enjoy shouldn't discriminate over your age (or anything else for that matter). If you like it, then thats fine. And I don't think anyone would consider a female who likes Pokemon weird, anyway. :unsure:

All my friends think it's weird...I'm trying to convise them that pokemon are for girls too!!!! These are the thing I've come up with:

"Why do you think there are girl pokemon if pokemon is for boys?"

"In the pokemon games, why do you think it askes 'are you a boy or a girl?'?"

"Why do you think in the pokemon cartoons Misty, May, and Dawn are there?"

Can you come up with something else? If you do PLEASE POST!!!!!

Its not weird at all! I like pokemon and some of my classmates like it aswell!

And anyway in Pokemon Trozei your character is forced to be a girl!

In D/P the Pokemon league champion is a girl.

If it were just for boys then all the characters should be boys.

I like Pokemon I iz a girl! Who cares anyway if its for boys or girls. I mean my friends wear boxer shorts. It's really no one elses buissness what you like and what you dont like really. Is it?

XD No.

I'm a 19 year old girl who likes Pokemon, lol.

If Pokemon weren't meant for both genders, they wouldn't have made cute ones. They'd all look like this guy: Rhyperior

Last edited by a moderator:
Not at all! I <3ed Pokemon when I was little!

And I'm a girl who LOVES Dragonball!! xD

Other girls have always thought I was weird because I like that kind of stuff. Plus, I lack friends of my own gender. (they're mostly guys) xD

But trust me, you're not weird. People can be interested in whatever they want to be. If you like Pokemon, that's fine.

Absolutely not. Anyone can be interested in what they want.

I like Pokemon also. It's a show for both genders. When I was younger, I wanted to be a vampire :D

You're not weird at all.

It's perfectly normal, trust me.

BTW, I think doesn't classifys as a "Serious" topic.

I've always loved Pokemon. I still do.

I actually don't remember any guys being really into Pokemon when I was younger. I can name at least five or six of my closest elementary school friends that are girls, and we were all obsessed over Pokemon then.

Some of us still are.

There's nothing wrong with it. If you like it, you like it. That's who you are. And that's nothing to be ashamed of. :(

Your perfectly normal, in fact you sound like one of my friends, she really into pokemon.

OMG I feel sooooooo much better!!!! Know what Sierra, Adrian and Maria, I'm not wierd!!! I can like what I want to like!!!!

Oh, and that goes for my crush too!!! He is sooooo cute!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back