Am I weird?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ho boy, I get what you feel.

I enjoy playing Pokemon. And my favorite game series was made by that company *cough*EarthBound*cough* so it's similar.

It's totally normal. You're not wierd at all...

Cecib :p

Nope. I love pokemon. A 19 year old guy at my youth club brought in a CD with the theme songs and we were singing and dancing to it. I have the GBC, GBA, GC, Wii and DS games. I'm a poke-nerd. It's my guilty pleasure. I'm a girl, who's WAY to old, according to my friends, for it but I watch it. :furawatchi:

I wouldn't call you weird at all!

I'm a 15 year old girl, and I still enjoy Pokémon! I love playing D/P and watching the TV show. My friends just accept that that's just me. Your friends should too! :)

Is it weird for a girl to like pokemon? But I can't help it!!! I love them!!! I love pokemon cards, GBA and DS games, and other pokemon stuff. Do you think it's weird? :mimitchi:
That's not weird. I like Pokemon, AND I'm a girl.

What gave you the idea that it's weird? e_e

no your not I'm a girl and I like pokemon, well the games on gameboy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Why would you be weird? I used to like it!:]

Not anymore, certain reasons.

I think I actually know more girls than boys that like Pokemon :)

Of course it's normal for girls to love Pokemon! How cute are those characters? :p

Pikachu is adorable :p

WEIRDO!

POKEMONEZZ ARE FOR BOIZ!

I'm just messing with you.

No, it doesn't make you weird.

Hey, I'm a gamer chick!

I play Xbox live and beat boys everyday at Halo 3!

I yell at them with my mic.

Lol.

But yeah, I kinda like Pokemon to.

I mean I don't play it.

But I collect.

I still think one day they will be worth something.

I still have my cards from when they first came out.

Charmander, Pikachu, Squirtle, and Bulbasuar! :ph34r:

I'll buy a few booster packs when ever a new series comes out.

Other then that, I don't really have much to do with Pokemon.

I'm more of a Magic the Gathering sort of card player.

Welp, peace.

-Tama_Solstice <_<

No. o_o

It's okay that you like something...

I like things that other people don't, I don't really care what they think xP

I don't consider it weird. No offence to guys who like Pokemon, but I consider it more of a girly concept; kids rescuing animals, and training them. A bit more girl-oriented.

But am I weird? I like Naruto, Death Note, Inuyasha, ninjas, rock music, and explosions. 83

Nope it's not,actually i'm a girl,i love pokemon(specially the GBA Games),i love it since i'm 6,my favorite pokemon's was Blaziken and Charizard,I always go to the Lavaridge Town to relax at the Spa near(or actually at)the Pokemon Center(it's on Pokemon Ruby and Sapphire,while at the Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen at the Ember Spa near the ONE ISLAND.I love it,all the spas at all Version is loved by me,it's a soothing and relaxing bath for my character May and Dawn,i always have fun when The "Story Teller" at Mauville City's POkemon Center tells the Story about the "Spa-Loving Trainer" and if you heard that story it's actually your character :) it's nice,but if he is wrong he will know that it's you,and tell that you have a baby-smooth skin^^

It's not at all weird!! I'm not into pokemon myself, but I don't see why other girls shouldn't like it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back