Am I weird?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
See, I used to be a tom-boy, and I always thought people thought I was weird, cause i liked power rangers, but really, they didn't! (ps, this was in 1st grade, lol ♥)

No. There's no rule that girls can;t like what they want, and we all like weird things. There's wierd, and then there's good, and liking Pokemon isn't weird, it's just good. If we all followed everyone else's interest, it would be a boring world.

I love to play Webkinz, and in 5 days I'm 13.

Is it weird for a girl to like pokemon? But I can't help it!!! I love them!!! I love pokemon cards, GBA and DS games, and other pokemon stuff. Do you think it's weird? :ichigotchi:
nope, it's not strange at all! i love pokemon. even boys and girls in high school love pokemon, even non-anime fans, even non-video game fans! so it's ok. you're not weird! :mimitchi:

No way. Alot of girls love Pokemon! I never got into it, but take me for example. I love Star Wars. And video games, and stuff blowin' up. xD

I go around in the parking lot yelling "I BEAT EPISODE III!" (I love Lego Star Wars~)

nope.. i also like them and i have three pokemon games the pokemon emerald,pokemon leaf green and pokemon fire red and i also collect pokemon cards i think its more than 50 now........

so its not weird

Heck no!

When I was 7, I was a Pokemon freak! :D

And I'm a girl, btw. :eek:

No no no.

Two of my best friends met because of pokemon. If not for it, they wouldnt've met nor become friends with me. So, pokemon is a legend. <3.

Pokemon FTW!

yeah right!!!Your soooo not weird!!Me and my bff collect them it sooo does not matter!!!! see ya!!! <_<

Same with me! Now I feel normal, and better. I love pokemon, and I thought no one liked it anymore. (except for some of my friends) I still have a bunch of pokemon toys and stuff. And cards and games.

Its NORMAL for girls to like pokeomn, all my freinds love it, and 80% of those freinds are girls. (don't ask me why lol) :eek:

NO I used to like pokemon and I'm a girl. but now I'm over it but

I still like them.

NO! Omg, Pokemon are way past the point of awesomeness.

The shows aren't so good anymore, but I have well over.. 1000 cards and the games are great, too :3

Of course, I'm past the point of being a fanatic like everyone was when they were.. 6 or 7 (come on, don't deny it, girls, you ALL were at one stage!), but they're still great, and it's nothing to be ashamed of :3

You're not weird. It's completely normal.

I <3 pokemon. But 3 of my friends on my bus are ALWAYS playing pokemon. So when I sit with ALex (my friend, he plays pokemon 24/7) he will be like "I'm gonna be playing pokemon" so I move back a seat or up one seat to sit with Ryan. So it annoys me when they play it, even though I play it while I'm at home.

I have Pokemon games on the GBA, DS, N64 and GBC (game boy color-it's really old). I also have a HUGE collection of pokemon cards.

People think I'm weird. If it's ever on, I watch The Wonder Pets and I LOVE care bears. <3

NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO. NO.

Are you getting it? If you noticed on some pokemon games, they have girl characters you can play as. xD

Also no because there's girl character's on the show, and very girly pokemon you can find.. (Gardeovoir, NidoQueen, JigglyPuff, WigglyTuff, Clefairy, Skitty, Declatty, etc).

You think it's weird to like something that one group barely likes, when you are in the group? (I'm talking about you, I paired you in a group of girls) You think it's weird because it's very uncommon to see girls play Pokemon? You think it's weird that you really seeing yourself enjoy something you love doing? Also that's why there's a Pink Nintendo DS. xDDD

I know a lot of 15 year olds that don't like Pokemon, but I do..

BTW - Why should people think you are weird just because you like playing with virtual fighting pets? Weird is cool, yo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back