Am I welcome back?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hannahchi10

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Um.... I've been inactive for quite a while due to my sister. She got Cancer, and died at the age of 25.... so I haven't come on for a long time. It's good to see the site is doing fine, and it's good to see alot of members! But I'm sorry if I'm not on like I used to be..... I'm just not doing well right now.

Hey hannachi10, remember me?

Oops, I've got a new account now, well I'm tamagotchi1freak. I'm really sorry to hear about your sis, but it's really weird how we're both coming back on at the same time-lol!

-Emma

Um.... I've been inactive for quite a while due to my sister. She got Cancer, and died at the age of 25.... so I haven't come on for a long time. It's good to see the site is doing fine, and it's good to see alot of members! But I'm sorry if I'm not on like I used to be..... I'm just not doing well right now.
Welcome back, hannahchi10! :eek: We all missed you here at TamaTalk, sorry to hear about your sister. :rolleyes: See you soon!

Welcome back to Tamatalk Hannahchi10!

I'm sorry to here about your sister. =( I hope everything works out for you.

Welcome back Hannahchi10! I'm so sorry to hear about your sister. My Nana and Granda both died from cancer aswell, so if you want help just let me know.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome Back, I just joined today. Cancer? I've read 47 books by lurlene Mcdaniels about kids and teens facing illnesses like that!(fiction) so im really sorry about your loss. But welcome back!

Akkk You poor thing. If you need someone to talk to feel free to pm me. It must be hard losing your sister when she was quite young. I'm really sorry about it. But your sister is in heaven now and she has no more pain to suffer and one day you will come face to face with her in heaven, God will look after her like he looks after all of us. Just pray to God to look after her and keep her safe and thats what he will do. Dont be upset, your sister wont like it if you cry, she will want you to be happy not sad. God is a friend NOT a foe

I'm SO sorry to here about your sister. :) So young...so sad. If you need anything I'm here. Of COURSE you're welcome back. We're so glad you're back. :)

I'm so sorry to hear about your sister. :(

I'm new here so you don't know me, but I'd like to welcome you back anyway. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back