Amazon added V.5 Picture

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm. If that's a V5, then where's the Familitchi? :lol: Or, wait...the V5 has the option of a Familitchi, right? I dunno. Nice find, though! ;)

Excuse me, but im sorry to say that its.... fake... I know cause there is a training icon instead of disipline, and a item box, not a medicine bag, and a tv icon, not a mail icon. I hope i helped!

Sorry...but it is real.

Even if it has new features, or different icons, maybe that's part of the tamagotchi.

If you reall aren't sure, go to the left margin and look at the "new".

You'll see the pictures, to make sure they aren't fake.

mametchi ;)

Sorry...but it is real.Even if it has new features, or different icons, maybe that's part of the tamagotchi.

If you reall aren't sure, go to the left margin and look at the "new".

You'll see the pictures, to make sure they aren't fake.

mametchi ;)
Really? The sticker thingy on the packaging on the v5 is three tamagotchis dancing and singing as on the website when you first view it.

Cool! I am so gonna get one if my mom says I can. I'll get it from that website. I will beg for it and I really hope it comes! I want to be part of a group hatching and I want to try out my V5 with a couple of other people!

Thanks Brandedastar!

WOW I AM SO GONNA GET ONE!!!(Squeaks for no reason) :eek: So amazing!

-Darre :wacko: :D :p :kuribotchi: :mametchi: :) WEEE!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Excuse me, but im sorry to say that its.... fake... I know cause there is a training icon instead of disipline, and a item box, not a medicine bag, and a tv icon, not a mail icon. I hope i helped!
hey hey! thats the new design of tamagotchis V5!

Someone made a photoshopping error if you ask me... That is the body of a V.5 and the screen/icons/character of a V.4.5. So, the body of that is correctly formatted but as was said earlier, there is an entirely different set of icons, and the characters are out 3 at a time instead of one. :p

Amazon normally doesn't sell fakes. But I still wouldn't buy it. :D

Hope I helped.

OMG I HAVE ONE 2!!

ITS THE COOKIE DOUGHT ONE :DD

ok at first i had the cutest charaters and the family name was : cooki

but then i lost it at my friends house and then i found it again and ov course it "died" by then so when i reseted it i named it cokie [[the family name]] and i got the so-so ok kinda "aww.." charaters but now ive learned 2 love them more than i loved the other family maybe becuz this family iz more lke me :]

and i know that sounds weird but its true : i an artsy type person and my MAIn charater is the artsy one with the cute frence hat and a round plimp body with cute like cheaks :]

and no im not fatt and neiter is my family [[tama]]

but mi piont iz that i belive if u get the tama [[design]] u want..the more u care about it and the more u worry and want to play with it :] and maybe thats y my tamma ended up like me : becuz i do everything with it : and i guess thats y pple at call me a "mother" like charater :] ;)

um,that thing isnt fake. it looks a little different i have one of my own

I dont know if its fake.. :( But i think its reall, my opinion is that they used a v4.5 screen to the v5 one. :furawatchi:

Tap dance! - :wacko: -

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back