Amazon Removed v2

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sailor Youko

Reaction score
Yeah, I noticed that Amazon has removed the V2 from their site, like, just today. Does that mean they're no longer taking pre-orders? I wonder... :huh:

wow you're right! i checked there yesterday and they had took off the date when they were coming out. so i guess bandai changed the release date... grrrr...i want my v2 connection!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
They are probably just to popular for them to buy all of the ones that they need to fill all of the orders.

Regards,

pixelation

Well... Funny this comes up now... I got an answer to an email saying that there is no set release date yet because Bandai America is still trying to figure out when they will have the Tamagotchi v2s manufactured and in enough supply for a release... So the date hasn't been changed... It just hasn't ever been set in stone yet. :lol:

Oh well! Back to waiting games!

Grrr... i feel that we have all waited long enough for it. Hope it comes soon....

Maybe it call waiting list for ponepost.

I been waiting for tama v2 and it still been lot latey ponepost.

amazon didnt remove them i dont think they did. but you can pre order them though.

AH! I am SO tired of waiting for V2s!! I want my V2!!!!! Wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! :D :D . Bandai America better get with the program or they are going to have alot of unhappy American Tamagotchi fanatics nipping at their heels.

Well you always have the option of buying on ebay.... I may have paid more than retail but I do have 4 and have had them for a few weeks :D

:angry: Heh, there wasnt ever a release date/pre order for Amazon.ca.... Canada at least doesnt let it's fans down by taking back pre orders... they just dont let them get here at ALL. :D

anyways, i guess i should spend the money on one from the UK. if anyone has a UK V2 and are within the US AND they want to sell it, please tell me! i will pay alot for one, but i just dont want to be hit by a massive shipping rate from the UK. :p THATS why i dont want to buy one from over there..... *gosh darn it!

*=Would have been something a little more... undesirable in language, but i know it's a PG-13 site. :D

Hi, shipping shouldn't be too much, but it seems on ebay people get some of their profit from the shipping, i've shipped V2's to america for 5 pounds, which is around 9 dollars, irony was, it was a US V2! If bandai is trying to manufacture enough to release them in america why on earth did they send some here?

I've had a look around for some that aren't too expensive compared to retail:

https://www.play-asia.com/paOS-19-37-53d6b6...tamagotchi.html

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5977781878&rd=1

The above link is for two V2's

https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...5977396243&rd=1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back