american idol

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pixie_hott

Reaction score
do you like it??

who did you want to win??

i wanted blake to :D :eek: !!

i wanted blake to win. But he tried his best.

I Hope he tries next year! Good Luck Blake,

Oh yea Wish u best Jordan!

I didn't want either of them to win, it didn't really matter to me. But I watched it anyways. Yay Jordin.

I wanted Dolittle to win, but Jordan is awesome too! I'm glad she won. :]

I am glade Jordan won, but Malinda was excellent also. I really didn't like Blake that much, and Sanjaya....well, lets just say I am glade he was gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad Jordin won. It was a singing compition not a beat boxing comipition (Blake <.<)

I love American Idol. It's one of my favorite shows. I'm glad Jordin won. I think she was a good singer.

-Matchy

Well it sucked that Melinda, and LaKisha went home..

Blake was a very good beat boxer, I think he will join up with Sir Mix a lot, or another beat boxer. I'm glad that Jordin won but she wasn't really all that good in my opinion. Really she had the both of best worlds, she was black, and she was white (audiences). I'm not being racist just saying..

I hope my post doesn't sound offensive or anything.

I wanted Sinjaja(Think thats how you spell it) To win!

Lol even though his singing was like crap compared to the others, he was the most memorable character.

I thought that this year of American Idol was kinda boring. Nobody really standed out besides Sinjaja.

Jordin didn't deserve to win. Blake did. D: D:

This year was the first year I really watched it! I am sooo glad jordan one. Blake didn'y deserve to win. srry to all blake fans he just wasn't good in my opinion!

tt101

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back