American Idol

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My favorites are Adam Lambert (avvie!) and Danny Gokey. I love them both sooooo much. <33

^ me too. he is the BeSt!

Tatana was so fun to watch, I hated her, though.

And Nathaniel marshall is so hilarious with his headbands and his earrings... and his girly meltdows! xD

Welll, I'm glad Danny Gokey and Alexis Grace made it, I liked them, but I wish Anoop did too instead of Michael Sarver. :D

I wish Norman Gentle had made it. he was so hilarious. He can still win the wild card round...er... maybe ;)

but I like Adam Lambert, Danny Gokey, kind of Alexis Grace, and N o r m a n G e n t l e :eek:

My least favorite is that Jesse girl with the red hair... she just gave me a bad vibe, lol. I hope Normannnnnn makes it!! DX

Its awsome! I like Jasmine. And Danny, Also I like Michael.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not really into American Idol.

I mean, like I'll watch it if theres nothing else on TV, but thats it. And I usually watch the finale episode to see who wins.

But I'm kind of glad They got a 4th judge. I mean, Canadian Idol has 4 Judges.

I found that Bikini Girl Kind of annoying, But hilarious when she made out with Ryan Seacrest.

my favorites of the top 13 (I can't believe they made a top 13! it must've been hard, well I couldn't choose between Anoop Dawg and Matt Giraud either)

anyways, favorites that made it:

-Adam Lambert

-Danny Gokey

-Jasmine Murray (I liked her performance of Reflection)

-Anoop Dawg

-Lil rounds (is that her real name..?)

-kind of: Megan Joy Corkey, I love her quirky twist shaky thing. Simon seems to like her too, because she was his wild card and he was really happy about her performance when it wasn't all that good

-Jorge Nunez! he's so..awesome!

Favorites that didn't make it:

-Ju'Not was pretty good

-Jessie Langseth, I didn't like her at first, then I realized that she was pretty cool

-Norman Gentle: I will always remember you!! :'( :unsure:

EDIT- Tatania was hilarious when she got declined. I can't believe they chose her as a wild card. But the way she pleaded and cried in front of the judges table was amusing! and her beginning profile was dumb, all she said was "thank you so much, thank you so muc, I want this so much, this means so much to me, thank you so much, these judges are my favorite people in the world, thank you so much" <_<

I WANTED NORMAN GENTLE TO STAY!he was funny , but was sooooo not good at singing. i think bikini girl actully sang really good . i sooo do not feel bad for people who look like jerks that come in saying that there tottally the next americal idol , and come out swearing and crying.

EDIT- Tatania was hilarious when she got declined. I can't believe they chose her as a wild card. But the way she pleaded and cried in front of the judges table was amusing! and her beginning profile was dumb, all she said was "thank you so much, thank you so muc, I want this so much, this means so much to me, thank you so much, these judges are my favorite people in the world, thank you so much" :mimitchi:
I wish I saw that.

And I also can't believe they chose her for the wild card thing.

They should've picked Nathaniel. He was really good.

Did you guys see Adam Lambert(sp?) last night? Oh my goodness, he was INCREDIBLE! Simon even loved him - he told him he was in a league of his own, which he so was. Paula was being... crazy, as usual, standing up, screaming, nearly in tears when she was telling him how wonderful he was. xD

If you didn't see it, look it up on Youtube. I'm on the school computer right now, so maybe when I get home tonight I'll try to find a link for those of you who didn't catch it when it aired.

I missed the whole, "wild card," thing. But I'm glad that Megan Joy Corkey got back through. I really like her. And... Alison? The 16 year old who looks like, 20 something. And I also like Alexis Grace too. She was really good last night, though the Judges told her she over sang. :I

Did you guys see Adam Lambert(sp?) last night? Oh my goodness, he was INCREDIBLE! Simon even loved him - he told him he was in a league of his own, which he so was. Paula was being... crazy, as usual, standing up, screaming, nearly in tears when she was telling him how wonderful he was. xD
If you didn't see it, look it up on Youtube. I'm on the school computer right now, so maybe when I get home tonight I'll try to find a link for those of you who didn't catch it when it aired.

I missed the whole, "wild card," thing. But I'm glad that Megan Joy Corkey got back through. I really like her. And... Alison? The 16 year old who looks like, 20 something. And I also like Alexis Grace too. She was really good last night, though the Judges told her she over sang. :I
ADAM WAS THE BEST ONE. (in my opinion)

Who was it that said they were surprised that no one signed Adam yet?

But anyway, I agree with them.

Adam is so amazing! He's so far ahead of everyone and I think that he should win american idol.

But I just want to hear him sing different styles, I know that he ca because he sang different kinds of songs really well in the Hollywood rounds.

I'm Not a big Fan of Adam to be honest. Dunno, he's defiantly not anything special to me.

I'm still trying to find someone who blew me away the way David Cook did.

Though I will admit, Michael Jackson week was a little weird. If you can manage to pull off one of his songs, you deserve a bit of credit. I was hoping someone would come out and butcher Thriller :D

hah, I just remembered in michael jackson week, the um.. Megan Corkey girl who sang rockin' robbin... at the end of her performance, when she went "CAAAW! CAAAW!" that was so cheesy... when she did it I was like... "wtf?"

Michael Jackson week was great. :]

Adam's voice was INSANE. (in a very, very good way)

Anoop did one of my favorite songs by Michael Jackson.

Latest posts

Back