American Idol

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RawryCakes.x

Reaction score
lol, I kinda only watch the auditions... xD

My favorite audition is the "Pants on the ground" guy. That was genius.

So, who watches this show? What was your favorite audition? And anything else about the show.

XD i saw that to i loved that last addition XD it was funny....did u see the guy that was cussing alot that was dumb...he said he wouldn't care what the judges said but apparently he did care XD

Yeah METO!! "pant on the ground pants on the ground..looking like a fool with ya pants on the ground with ya head turned sides ways and gold in your mouth!"

Pants on the ground, Pants on the ground,

WALIKIN' LIKE A FOOL WITH YO PANTS ON THE GROUND!

I love that guy, and I love Simon, too, together it was so funny.

I hope they bring him back at the end of the season like they did with Norman Gentle last season.

I can't wait until Ellen DeGeneres comes on ;D

OMG. PANTS ON THE GROUND!!

Love that guy. I would of said yes, if I were a judge.

When that man was on the news, my mom put the TV on mute becuase she really didn't like the song. D:

I liked the two sisters. The older one had more talent. But I enjoyed them both.

^ The judges would've probably said yes, but he was waaay over the age limit, which was 28....

^ The judges would've probably said yes, but he was waaay over the age limit, which was 28....
lol, But he wasn't really singing... He was rapping. So I don't think he'd get in.

Ahahaha, yeah. I laughed so hard when I saw that.

I loved Tyler Grady. The dude with the broken wrists. :eek: He's so amazing. -drool-

He had an amazingly sexy voice too. c:

My favorites are definitely John Park and Andrew Garcia c:

for the girls.. I like Crystal Bowerstone the most. edit- and also Katie Stevens.

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! Pants on the Ground, I love that guy! When my sisters and I where watching that LOAO! It was so funny. : D

my fav audition was aaron kelly i love him i loved charity to bad she got kicked off. i like lee. i dont like any other girls since charity got kicked.

pants on the ground guy is awesome larry platt i think

Pants on the ground

Pants on the ground

Lookin' like a fool with your pants on the ground

With the gold in your mouth

Hat turned sideways

Pants hit the ground

Call yourself a cool cat

Looking like a fool

Walking downtown with your pants on the ground

Get it up

Hey, get your pants off the ground

Looking like a fool

Walkin', talkin', with your pants on the ground

Get it up

thats the whole song think

Guys:

BIG MIKE FTW.

Andrew Garcia. I always think of Anothony.

[Checks website] Aaron Kelly.

I loved John Park.

And Casey James.

Girls:

KATIE STEVENS. FTW.

I loved Hailey Vaughn.

Let's say this: I like all the girls, but I'm not so crazy about Didi Benami, and Cyrstal Bowersox.

Favorites

girls- Siobhan Magnus, Katie Stevens.

guys- Andrew Garcia,Lee Dewyze. JoHn PaRk!

Least favorites

girls- Lacey Brown.

guys- Tim Urban. I'm sorry I'm sorry XD I just don't think he's nearly as good as most of the other guys. He was good/okay this week, but that was his first good performance in a while.. and he keeps getting through because of all the teenagers voting for him. I don't even think he's that good looking :S

Latest posts

Back